Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officep67765@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officep67765@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:20 pm

Recovery scam.

Good day to you my dear, how are you doing today, you have a good news, I was with the manager SKY finance bank few hours ago to know how long it will take to transfer your total fund direct into your bank account, the bank manager assure me his words that you will receive your fund within 42 hours, I really thank God because everything is working for your own good, it is time for you to receive your fund and be happy for the rest of your life.

All you need to do as soon as you receive this email is to send an email to the bank manager with your information, as soon as this is done, he will send you an email on what information he needs to transfer your total fund direct into your bank account, below is the information to contact the SKY finance bank.$1.5 Million USD.

Name.. Hon. Hillary Joe
Bank name.. SKY finance Bank
Email..

Please get back to me as soon as the bank respond to your email

Header:

Return-Path: <delenaruskinjtc24@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officep67765@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 00:00:48 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFh-0X6auA0VXdns_27L0wq=H-cy3ZG5niu1+jHiH711q3syXQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: you have a good news
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.