Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrtommyyahya18108@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrtommyyahya18108@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:08 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrtommyyahya18108@gmail.com

Content of the email.: I am the Chief Judge of the State of New York.
A New York native, this is the 3rd time I am sending you this mail in
regards to your fund inheritance payment worth US$55,500,000.00 USD in
custody of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

This is to notify you that Federal Reserve Bank of New York officials visited my office with an envelope containing copies of the document and the documents are your compensation payment file. They stated that you disclaim your compensation Fund worth US$55.5Million us dollars and their purpose visiting my office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your compensation fund to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it. but with the experience in the judiciary I refused to sign the documents.

However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy. I immediately called up the John Glover Roberts Jr, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of United States and explain your matter to him as regards to your payment and he personally called Jamie Dimon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Federal Reserve Bank of New York to reduce the payment from $450 to $100usd in order to help you afford the fee to obtain the Tax Clearance Certificate before the said fund will hit your bank account.

NOTE; The US$ 55.5Million is a compensation Fund from the government of USA to you from 22 December 2020 . Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victims to receive this compensation.

You are required to buy only a U$100usd Apple card - iTunes Card Steam Wallet Card. The ONLY charge you will EVER pay before your package leaves Our office here is the $100usd to obtain the Tax Clearance Certificate. YOU WILL NEVER pay a dime again as agreed and signed down here in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the $100usd

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required has been reduced to only the sum of $100usd us dollars this step is in order to enable you afford this only fee so that your Tax Clearance Certificate will procure in your name to enhance the immediate transfer of your US$55.5 Million us dollars into your bank account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address Depending on the choice which you want to receive your money.

Please I want you to know that you have from now till the end of 5 days to affect the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the transfer of your fund worth US$55,500,000 us dollars into your account,

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in Africa.

The payment approval documents have been acquired for the smooth delivery of your ATM visa Card of US$55.5 Million us dollars. You are advised to obtain the only remaining Tax Clearance Certificate to enhance the immediate transfer of your US$55.5 Million us dollars into your bank account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address

You were awarded the fund for investment to ease the economic crunch and to be profitable and help others in need as a measure to ease the present economic hardship. I will make you feel much better than the past, also bear it in mind that your US$55.5Million us dollars will be peacefully delivered to your home address within 8hrs immediately the attorney accomplished the paperwork.

This is your last chance to comply with the instruction or else I will close your fill which will make it impossible for you to receive your fund in future.

You have only five working days to comply or lose this great opportunity.

Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards,
Hon. Justice Mrs. Janet M. Difiore
New York United States of America
New York 10007
Law Clerks: Andrea Field, Esq. Hasa Kingo, Esq
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

unitedstatessupremecourtof60@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:49 pm

Recovery scam.

SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES.
Address: 1 First St NE, Washington, DC 20543, USA.
From: John Glover Roberts Jr, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of
the United States.

Good day to you:

I am writing to inform you that your Compensation Fund File worth the total sum of $75,500,000.00 dollars has just been brought to my desk again this week 2024 for cancellation due to your inability to comply to the instructions given to you by USA BANK AND WORD BANK to secure your Fund Release Approval Order Certificate (RAOC) and Affidavit of Claim Certificate for Legal Cover/ Protection of US$75.5Million.

However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy and because i do not want your payment cancel so i immediately called up the president to explain your matter to him as regards your payment and he personally called up a meeting which was resolved that the payment charges of $450USD will be reduced to $100USD which it's barest menial in order to enable you afford to pay the fee so that your FUND will be delivery to your home address by Government Authority Diplomatic Agent to make sure that you did not pay any fees again and your delivery Fund Package will not be hold by any power or force again and your delivery will be done within 9hours you send the only fee $100 usd today.

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required of you have been reduced to only the sum of $100 dollars this step is in order to enable you pay the money so that your Fund release approval order certificate (RAOC) and Affidavit of Claim Certificate will be procured and acquired in other to enable the speedy accelerated delivery of your $75,500,000.00 dollars to your home address within 9hours today from my office.

Please we want you to know that you have from now till next 48 hours to effect the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the delivery of your fund worth US$75.5Million us dollars in our care home address, so we advise you to pay the $100usd payment by apple card or Steam wallet card or bitcoin wallets because that is the easier way now ok So then you can buy iTunes Card or apple card of $100usd and attach the copy and send the attach copy of the $100usd here because i don't want you to lose your Fund. Buy a Steam wallet card or apple card or bitcoin wallets $100usd and send us the attach Copy of the card here not to address ok.

We want you to know that we are indeed very sorry for any inconveniences any delay this must have caused you in having your fund delivered to you long before now. You will never ever regret paying the fee. This is a promise to you after all your pains in the past as we are here to serve you as our word is our bond to you.

Confirm the receipt of this e-mail by you immediately and be rest assured that you will be smiling at your home once you comply with the above directives now. Your urgent response to this email now will go a long way in helping us ensure your delivery Fund is released to you within 9hours of you acting as instructed you now.

Thank you for your understanding. May God bless you and bless the United States of America.

Yours Truly In Service,
Hon. John Glover Roberts Jr
CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES.
URGENT ALERT; PLEASE READ IS VERY URGENT!

Header:

Return-Path: <mrtommyyahya18108@gmail.com>
Reply-To: unitedstatessupremecourtof60@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 14:47:07 -0700
Message-ID: <CABHzCHRDwCMm1R9EC9tnvuDvHtS64N=WTT-2ZDUVtKaVGB4N8A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT ALERT; PLEASE READ IS VERY URGENT!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrtommyyahya18108@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:02 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrtommyyahya18108@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Federal Reserve Bank-USA
Address: 33 Liberty Street, New York, NY USA.
Subject: GUARANTEED PAYMENT.

Dear Beneficiary,

We write in regards to your delayed Contract/Inheritance Funds in the sum of ( $11,000,000.00 USD Eleven Million United States Dollars ) which you are yet to receive as a result of your inability to raise the required fee(s) to conclude your Transaction. The United Nations has decided to proffer a solution that will make it easier for all the Beneficiaries to receive their Funds. We understood that some Fees are required in order process and Transfer your Funds into your Account. We are also aware that most Beneficiaries do not have these required fees.

We have therefore deliberated with the Bank in charge of this payment to allow Beneficiaries the privilege of receiving their Funds in two (2) or three (3) installments. In this case, Beneficiaries will no longer be required to pay the fee at once but part of it depending on the number of installments such Beneficiary will like his/her Funds to be released to him/her.

Write the Bank and request that you want your fund to be transferred to your account by installments payment, so that once the first payments enters into your account you can then use money from there to facilitate the transfer of the remaining balance, once the first installments enters into your account withdrawal from your account to Federal Reserve Bank of New York Online transfer procedure.

The Federal Reserve Bank which is now in charge of your Payment has agreed to give the Beneficiaries the option of receiving their Funds at once, in two or three installments. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address. This will help the beneficiaries to pay part of the fee and receive part of their Funds with which such beneficiary can upset the remaining fee and receive his/her complete Funds.

To break this down: ($25) fee will facilitate the release of One Million United States Dollars (US$1,000,000.00) only. ($100) fee will facilitate the release of Two Million United States Dollars (US$2,000,000.00) only. ($250) fee which is the total fee will facilitate the release of your Full Contract/inheritance Funds in the sum of ( $11,000,000.00 USD Eleven Million United States Dollars). However, Feel free to inform us how much you can raise should you cannot afford any of the above-Mentioned installment so as for us to talk to the Bank to know how much out of your Funds they could release to you with the amount you can come up with.

Just go ahead an buy Gift card iTunes Gift Card or Steam Wallet Card today then scratch the cards scan and send me the copies here, that is if you can't be able to send the money through WU or MG. So make it fast so that your Transfer your Funds into your Account. to you within 24hours without any more delaying.

This is the best the United Nations can do for you and you are advised to take advantage of this opportunity. Kindly, contact Mr. John C. Williams. at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. to indicate your preferred option.

He could be reached at: E-mail:

NOTE: Do not be shy to indicate the amount you have in hands (no proper-amount is so small to trigger installments-payment base on our discussion with the Bank) so that the first payment will move to your account for you to confirm the existence of the fund before your proceed for the balance.

All communications consign This your trust fund should be on Email and SMS only for record purpose Anticipating your immediate and prompt response. Banking with Federal Reserve Bank-USA certainly opens several doors for you. Thank you for banking with us.

we looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon. to enable us give you.

Thanks
Mr. John C. Williams.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Any further information you'd like to add?: scammers reply to address is officepayment033@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.