Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

miriambueza@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

miriambueza@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:46 pm

Dying widow scam / identity theft.

Hello Beloved!

I was led to you by my spirit, and I thank God Almighty that I found you.

I am Reverend Sister Mariam Bueza, and I am currently serving at Our Lady of Remedies Catholic Church in Manila, Philippines. I am 68 years old, and I have been suffering from pancreatic exocrine cancer for the past 3 years. My doctor told me that my health condition had worsened and I needed to embark on a surgical operation at Johns Hopkins Health in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. However, my doctor has advised me not to undergo the surgical operation because my chances of survival are very slim, and this has left me in a state of despair. Worse, I don't have a child of my own due to my Catholic faith, which does not permit me to marry.

Due to my dying condition, I have promised God that I will spend all my life savings and inheritance on the less privileged, and this is where I will need your help. I am willing to will all my funds to you, which is about $6,150,000.00 (six million, one hundred and fifty thousand US dollars). You can take 45% of the fund for your family and personal use. The remaining 55% will be strictly for charity. I wish that you set up a foundation in your country under my name to serve as my memorial when I'm gone.

This cash is deposited in a secured bank in the Philippines, and I have informed my lawyer appropriately about my decision to transfer this fund to you. Kindly get back to me immediately with the information below through my private email (miriambueza@gmail.com) if you are interested in carrying out this task on my behalf:

Your full name is...
Your mobile number...
Your age.......................
Your sex...........................
Your identification proof is...
Your occupation....................
Your country and city...

NB: I will appreciate your patience and trust in a bid to fulfill my heart's desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

God bless you.
Reverend Sister Mariam Bueza

Header:

Return-Path: <miriambueza@netvigator.com>
Message-Id: <4d013a$acl31n@wbironout1v2.netvigator.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([65.181.67.23])
Reply-To: <miriambueza@gmail.com>
Subject: Please Reply
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 11:46:02 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.