Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

isaacbarnabas4@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

isaacbarnabas4@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:22 pm

Scammer's email address.: isaacbarnabas4@gmail.com

Content of the email.: USA DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
NEW YORK FIELD OFFICE26 Federal Plaza 9th Floor, Suite 9-110
New York, NY 10278

I am Mr. Dennis West by name ,I am writing to you due to Our Formal Manager Mr Danny Braywho passed away last week I was appointed as a New Manager in This homeland security office and I went through our office payment files and found out that you have a fund sum of $1,500,000.00 here in our custody .I later observed that you need to comply with the activation/transfer fee sum of $150 in order to start receiving your payment. I am writing to inform you that I have a sum amount of money at hand to assist you to complete your transaction here in our custody. but the amount is not yet completed at my hand it remains only $25 to complete the total fee which is $150 so you are to send the $25 to enable us proceed with your transaction and secondly you have to assure me that after I assist you on this transaction as soon as you receive your payment that you will refund my money back to me. The reason why I want to assist you out of this transaction is because if this fund lasts for more than a month in our custody, it will be transferred into Government treasure due to over delays. so your urgent response is highly needed once you received this message thanks.

BEST REGARDS
Special Agent Dennis West
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
NEW YORK FIELD OFFICE

Any further information you'd like to add?: scammers reply to email address is un419945@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.