Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

prayerdivinerestoration@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

prayerdivinerestoration@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:10 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

Good day to you beloved

I am Pastor Donald Robleda , A Pastor with Church of the City New York (Address 417 W 57th St, New York, NY 10019, United States )

I am writing to you with a confidential business proposal that presents a unique opportunity for partnership in the transfer of a significant fund.

I wish to seek your honorable assistance in transferring a sum of money (Ten Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) belonging to my deceased congregant, whom I operated/managed and guided on the operation of the account in which he deposited the huge sum of money with Bank of America New York but unfortunately, he was diagnosed with COVID 19 CORONA VIRUS which took his life afterwards on 25 August 2020.

Are you in any way related to the deceased Surgeon ? I am contacting you particularly because you bear the same surname with the deceased.

Kindly get back to me even though you are not related to the deceased so we can discuss and enable me to provide you with more information regarding this matter .I wait to hear from you today and please send me an email to my private email only
(prayerdivinerestoration@ gmail.com)

May the Good Lord continue to bless and keep you and the Family.Remain Blessed

Sincerely

Pastor Donald Robleda
prayerdivinerestoration@gmail. com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.108
Return-Path: <raquel@loopxperts.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.107.93.97]
Subject: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 12:59:03 +0000
Message-ID:
<BN0P221MB0669201A005BB2263CC76D9EAF072@BN0P221MB0669.NAMP221.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.