Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

www.attorney.general1671@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

www.attorney.general1671@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:06 pm

Recovery Scam:

From The Office of The Presidency:
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Ahmed Bola Tinubu
WhatsApp Tell: +234-916-423-2662

URGENT ATTENTION FOR YOUR PAYMENT

Attention The Fund Beneficiary,

I decided to contact you by myself based on the Financial Security report reaching my office this week after the mandatory notice given to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to pay all Federal Government of Nigeria outstanding debt to all foreign and local contract/inheritance beneficiaries on or before the end of this Month.

The Financial Security report reaching my office from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) this morning was that the bank has been trying all their possible best since last week to contact you and to confirm how you wish to receive your approved and processed payment sum of $10.5Million but all to no avail.

I am contacting you directly from my office because i approved your payment and issued a mandatory payment notice to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to release your outstanding overdue contract/inheritance payment sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States of America Dollars ($10,500,000.00) before the end of this month, based on my promise to the world leaders and international community during my Presidential Election Campaign.

My Government Administration want to make sure that all Foreign and Local fund beneficiaries receive all their outstanding payment base on my earlier promise and assurance to the United Nation (UN) and the world leaders during our last submit this year in New York and your approved payment sum of $10.5Million has been processed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and have been programmed into the paying bank Central Control Swift Wire Transfer System ready for onward remittance into your receiving bank account as the legitimate beneficiary of the $10.5Million, so in order for you to receive your fund now that your payment file is on my table for final payment, you are advice to re-confirm your receiving bank account details including your direct telephone number, and WhatsApp me direct telephone number blow any time and i will respond because of the limited time giving to finalize your payment.

Now that my government has approved funds from our Federal Oil Reserved Account to pay all abandoned payments to the fund beneficiaries, I want to assure you that the Central Bank of Nigeria will release your payment to you as soon as I hear from you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

President Ahmed Bola Tinubu,
Commander-in-chief
President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
WhatsApp Tell: +234-916-423-2662 Please i do accept WhatsApp massage for fast response.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <www.attorney.general1671@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.54]
From: Attorney General <www.attorney.general1671@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 03:39:44 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHvHiD5JPLrRaA-bOctO+EGUaoaa1bU56E0T6jBL0zFh0cMY-Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From The Office of The Presidency:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2349164232662
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Abuja
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.