Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brainhellman225@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

brainhellman225@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:39 pm

Scammer's email address.: brainhellman225@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Attention : Reliable Beneficiaries

Date :8th March 2024

I have been wondering why i have not received your mail for long now over your abandoned Consignment here at Logan Airport USA.However am writing to inform you officially that i have decided to handle all the payments for the release of your long abandoned consignments here and am ready to pay the fee to make sure that you receive your funds and give me my 10% instead of the greedy officials to sit on your hard earned money and share it among themselves but the only problem is that the authorities here are insisting that you must pay part of the fee to ascertain the fact that you are still alive and ready to receive your funds.

I know you are finding it difficult to believe me but my people used to say that when a child is crying continuously and keeps pointing at something while crying, is either the thing making the child to cry is there or that place is making the child to cry.

I have been repeatedly writing to you about your funds but you never seems to be serious about it, So i will like you to give this opportunity a trial by at least buy Steam Wallet cards of $250, $100 each and scratch it and send it with the purchasing receipt of the card, send it to me and i will present it to them here and pay the balance of $1000 and bring your funds to you under 24 hours from the time i received the Cards and the receipt and this is the only thing i need from you to prove to the authorities that you are still alive.

This is the only thing delaying your funds delivery to your address because once the authorities confirm the receipt of the Cards from you, they will know that you are alive and working to receive your funds.

If you agree to work with me at this time and receive your funds,kindly reconfirm to me your current receiving Address Or your working place address, Your reachable mobile telephone numbers, Your Personal identification and the time you will be around to receive me.

If you cannot do this simple thing, they will believe that i want to use my money to finance your funds delivery and eat the funds alone, this is the major reason your funds is still here, So i will advise you to think of this and get back to me so that we can resolve this issue once and for all especially now that the roads here are calm and no much stress.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Signed,
Mr.Brain Hellman
Director Inspection Units
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.