Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sandradamodar2004@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 pm

UNITED NATION (UN)
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT.
LONDON.
Our Ref: UN-0XX2/987/2018
UN/WB/FNG COMPENSATION COMMISSION

DEAR,

U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION OFFICIAL APPROVE PAYMENT VALUED $10.5Million US Dollars Only, The British Prime Minister in conjunction with U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your Inheritance/contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account. Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P,White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of

Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763 As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with REV. DR. ABATE DEREK ,EMAIL ADDERSS ( mrabatederek@gmail.com) DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE CI Be informed that we have verified your payment agreement file as directed to us; your name appeared in the next on the list of our outstanding beneficiary to received payment at the secondquarter of the year. SO contact: REV. DR. ABATE DEREKon his contact Direct email: ( mrabatederek@gmail.com) For immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore,
You are required to send bellow Information for your transfer:

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS,CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY.
3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE
4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
5) BANK DETAILS
6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
7)COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATION CODE WITH CITIBANK OF LONDON IS (511), YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON THROUGH THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY REV. DR. PETER JEFFERSON AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW.
Regard. Senate CONTACT CODE (511) OFFICER: REV. DR. ABATE DEREK.

Best regards
SIR MELEBO JOHN.
UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT

Header:
Return-Path: <sandradamodar2004@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 10:11:49
Reply-To: UNITED UNITED <mrabatederek@gmail.com>
Subject: From the United Nation (UN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

machigan9999@gmail.com mrabatederek@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 29, 2018 10:43 pm

OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATION (UN)
LONDON.
Our Ref: UN-0XX2/987/2018
UN/WB/FNG COMPENSATION COMMISSION

DEAR,

U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION OFFICIAL APPROVE PAYMENT VALUED $10.5Million US Dollars Only, The British Prime Minister in conjunction with U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your Inheritance/contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account. Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P,White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of

Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763 As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with REV. DR. ABATE DEREK ,EMAIL ADDERSS ( mrabatederek@gmail.com ) DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE CI Be informed that we have verified your payment agreement file as directed to us; your name appeared in the next on the list of our outstanding beneficiary to received payment at the secondquarter of the year. SO contact: REV. DR. ABATE DEREKon his contact Direct email: ( mrabatederek@gmail.com) For immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore,
You are required to send bellow Information for your transfer:

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS,CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY.
3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE
4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
5) BANK DETAILS
6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
7)COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATION CODE WITH CITIBANK OF LONDON IS (511), YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON THROUGH THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY REV. DR. PETER JEFFERSON AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW.
Regard. Senate CONTACT CODE (511) OFFICER: REV. DR. ABATE DEREK.

Best regards
SIR MELEBO JOHN.
UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT

Header:
Return-Path: <machigan9999@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 11:37:59
Reply-To: UNITED NATION <mrabatederek@gmail.com>
Subject: From the
United Nation (UN)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:13 am

Office of the United Nations (Un)
Debt Reconciliation Department.
London.
Our ref: un-0xx2/987/2018
Un/wb/fng compensation commission
Email: mrabatederek@gmail.com

Date: 31st May 2018

Dear:

We acknowledged the receipt of your email reply here in our office today, you have to make your choice on how you want your funds to be transferred to your account, below is the types of payment You have to make your choice the way you will like to received your fund.

1, Bank To Bank wire Transfer
2, Via Atm Master Card
3, By Check
4, Online Banking Account

As soon as you make your choice Kindly get back to our office on how you want the fund to be transferred , then we will give you the contact details of the paying bank in here in London so that you can contact them to enable them to process the transfer by paying you your funds to any of your account of your choice.
Reply us back with this email address: mrabatederek@gmail.com

Best regards
Rev. Dr. Abate Derek
United Nations
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:11 am

Office of the United Nations (Un)
Debt Reconciliation Department.
London.
Our ref: un-0xx2/987/2018
Un/wb/fng compensation commission
Email: mrabatederek@gmail.com

Dear,

We have received your replied in our office, and we are given you the below details to contact Our Paying Bank In London ;
Please kindly contact NatWest Bank Of London with the below details:

They will be the one to transfer the fund to any of your account details and by ATM card .

Bank Name: NatWest Bank Of London
Payment Director : Mr. Oliver Jerrome
Bank Phone Number ,Tel: +44 7700 309 274
Bank Phone Number: Tel: +44 7700 309 043
Bank Email Address: , ( natwestoliverplcinf@accountant.com )
Director official Private Email: ( plcnatwestbank9@gmail.com )

Please proceed and contact the bank immediately for your immediate payment to any account of your choice, or ATM master card.
Please do update us as soon as you confirm your payment from the bank.

Best regards
Rev. Dr. Abate Derek
United Nations

Phones:
+447700309043
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Jersey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Sure (Jersey) Limited

+447700309274
Country or destination Jersey
Original network provider* Sure (Jersey) Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natwestdept9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:20 pm

National Westminster Bank plc, London.
(Natwest Bank U.k )
135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR
International Remittance Dep’t,
London (U.k).
Tel: +44 77 00 309 274.
Tel: +44 77 00 309 043..
Official Email; natwestoliverplcinf@accountant.com
Private Email: plcnatwestbank9@gmail.com

Date: 04th of June 2018.

Attn: Dear:

We the NatWest Bank Plc Of London has received your email message, together with the instruction received from the United Nations Office to transfer your compensation fund of $10.500,000.00 to any of your given details :
Please kindly accept any of the option as we have stated below?

1, Transferring the fund Via Bank to Bank wire transfer:
2, Transferring the fund Via ATM card
3, To give you our certified Bank Draft to your name.

Please while replying kindly indicate any Of the option you will like to received your fund.

These will empower us to work according to your selected option above to complete your transfer process without any delay.

the total amount on your name is $10.5Million United state Dollars only.

Reply with immediate effect for the processing of your fund.

Kind Regards
Mr. Oliver Jerrome,
Head Corporate Banking Transactional Products & Services Manager.
Tel: +44 77 00 309 274
Tel: +44 77 00 309 043.
DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment contained here is confidential and proprietary to FNB™. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer

Header:
Return-Path: <natwestdept9@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 11:43:06
Reply-To: Natwest Bank Plc London <natwestoliverplcinf@accountant.com>
Subject: Attn: Dear , Natwest Bank U.k (London)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natwestdept9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:32 am

National Westminster Bank plc, London.
(Natwest Bank U.k )
135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR
International Remittance Dep’t,
London (U.k).
Tel: +44 77 00 309 274.
Tel: +44 77 00 309 043..
Official Email; natwestoliverplcinf@accountant.com
Private Email: plcnatwestbank9@gmail.com

Date: 05th of June 2018.

Attn: Dear:

We the NatWest Bank Plc Of London has received your option .
After the confirmation order from the United Nations regarding your fund of $10.5million United state dollar. The application for the option you selected.
The approval of your fund released has been issued to our bank for immediate released of your fund to any method you decided to received your fund.
The approval order has been given today being the 05th of June 2018.
We are hereby to inform you that you should read the following procedures.

1, Due to our new banking rules and regulations. Any amount of Money above $1million , the customer in person must open an account with our bank which will cost him/her the total cost of £980.00 GBP, in total.

This is the only amount needed to enable us open the account on your name and to complete the transfer process without any delay:

Second option: An Approval has been issued to obtain an atm card on your name as the beneficiary of the total fund, and we will deposit the whole money into the Atm card on your name and send it to any of your post address.

Third option: An Approval was issued as well, to issue a certified Bank Draft on your name, and the Draft will be post to you as well, which will allowed you to deposit it with your bank for immediate payment.

Finally, before we can proceed to complete the transfer process , you have to first of all open an account with our bank to recognized you in our banking data system. that will help us to complete your transfer to any of you given option you have selected.

Reply as soon as possible by requesting the details to send the £980.00 GBP.

You have 3 working days to reply , otherwise, the application for your payment will be cancelled by our bank.

If you dear have any question or suggestion , do not hesitate to ask.

Awaiting for your Urgent responds?

Kind Regards
Mr. Oliver Jerrome,
Head Corporate Banking Transactional Products & Services Manager.
Tel: +44 77 00 309 274
Tel: +44 77 00 309 043.
DISCLAIMER
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message and any attachment contained here is confidential and proprietary to FNB™. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natwestoliverjerrome@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

My Dearest One:

I’m Mrs. Agnes Hillary Wily, The person you replied to her email, also the person you tried to help months ago.

How are you and your family? Hope all is well with you and your family.

My dear beloved, I just want to let you know that I have successfully transferred my money to Hong Kong through the help of Mrs. Sandra P. Scott.

Well, I just write to inform you that I left behind GBP£500,000.00 for you with my private Bank in South Africa. It’s just that I cannot forget how you were the very first person I contacted to help me and till today, I still don’t know what went wrong.

Anyway, I have NOT forgotten about the past and what I’m doing now is to make sure that I fulfill my dream for building an orphanage home here in Hong Kong as well helping those displaced by wars and hunger, Also, I leave it in the care of Mrs. Sandra P. Scott.

So please I would like you to contact the bank as I have given them the Draft Cheque I wrote on your name.

Please see below contact information and contact the Hsbc Bank Of London

Just write your name and your country , and they will check on their system and they will proceed with the transfer of the fund to any of your providing accounts.

Bank: Hsbc Bank Of London

Head Corporate Banking Transnational Products & Services

HSBC Bank Of London.

Chief Executive Officer & Transfer Services Manager

NAME: MRS.ANNISA C JACK JR.

Phone: +44 (0) 7440 31 8564

Phone: +44 (0) 7031 75 9851

Email: inwardpayhsbc@gmail.com

Email: info-hsbc@fastservice.com

I have told them that you will contact them for the claim of the GBP£500,000.00, GBP.

Please contact them immediately with the above contact details and instruct them to release the fund to your account.

Best regards,

Your Partner,

Mrs. Agnes Hillary Wily.

Header:

Return-Path: <natwestoliverjerrome@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: agneswily2@gmail.com
From: Mrs Agnes Hillary Wily <natwestoliverjerrome@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 19:16:39 +0000
Message-ID: <CABrJPgWp1wXfZKjyWpLSAJmYkkgTnX6D_WQ8em8XjkNzw36DUg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I HAVE TRANSFERRED MY MONEY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phones: +447440318564
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited

+447031759851
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

plcnatwestbank9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:22 pm

Mrs Agnes Hillary Wily
Mon, Apr 1, 3:06 PM (23 hours ago)
to bcc: me

My Dearest One:

I’m Mrs. Agnes Hillary Wily, The person you replied to her email, also the person you tried to help months ago.

How are you and your family? Hope all is well with you and your family.

My dear beloved, I just want to let you know that I have successfully transferred my money to Hong Kong through the help of Mrs. Sandra P. Scott.

Well, I just write to inform you that I left behind GBP£500,000.00 for you with my private Bank in South Africa. It’s just that I cannot forget how you were the very first person I contacted to help me and till today, I still don’t know what went wrong.

Anyway, I have NOT forgotten about the past and what I’m doing now is to make sure that I fulfill my dream for building an orphanage home here in Hong Kong as well helping those displaced by wars and hunger, Also, I leave it in the care of Mrs. Sandra P. Scott.

So please I would like you to contact the bank as I have given them the Draft Cheque I wrote on your name.

Please see below contact information and contact the Hsbc Bank Of London

Just write your name and your country , and they will check on their system and they will proceed with the transfer of the fund to any of your providing accounts.

Bank: Hsbc Bank Of London

HSBC Bank Of London.

NAME: MRS.ANNISA C JACK JR.

Email: inwardpayhsbc@gmail.com

EMAIL: info-hsbc@fastservice.com

I have told them that you will contact them for the claim of the GBP£500,000.00, GBP.

Please contact them immediately with the above contact details and instruct them to release the fund to your account.

Best regards,

Your Partner,

Mrs. Agnes Hillary Wily.

Header:

Return-Path: <plcnatwestbank9@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: agneswily2@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 19:06:28 +0000
Message-ID: <CAO-CdJra2P1e365Epy2_Exc-z9x3ctTqb4y2S0zD0AhGLQoKRw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phones: +447440318564
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited

+447031759851
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inwardpayhsbc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:51 pm

Hsbc Bank Of London (U.K)

HSBC Bank Of London.

NAME: Mrs.Annisa C Jack Jr.

Email: info-hsbc@fastservice.com

Attn, Dear Client :

Thank you for your swift response regarding the claim of the GBP£500,000.00 fund assigned to your name with HSBC Bank Plc of London. We are pleased to confirm receipt of your communication and are eager to proceed with the Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) process.

Upon conducting our final examination, we have determined that your funds must be transferred to the account information you are about to provide without delay, provided that you adhere to our instructions.

Please note that due to the comprehensive insurance coverage secured by the depositor, deductions from the deposited fund before the transfer are not possible. The insurance broker has ensured that no deductions are permitted from the fund since the date of deposit. As such, the full fund amount is designated for transfer without any deductions.

As per our banking regulations, we are unable to deduct any fees from the total fund amount. Therefore, we kindly request your cooperation in paying the total transaction fees within 48 hours of receiving this message.

Regrettably, in order to proceed with the transfer, we require two certificates from the British finance authority. You are advised to comply with the following instructions and declare your willingness to pay the specified certificate fees of GBP £1,270 (One Thousand, Two Hundred and Seventy Great British Pounds Only), which cover the Fund Swift Transfer Approval and the insurance certificate. These certificates are essential to facilitate the seamless remittance of your funds into your designated bank account, ensuring a smooth transfer process free from any government interventions or delays, both locally and internationally.

We now require you to select the preferred method for receiving the funds by choosing one of the following options:

Option 1: Bank-to-bank wire transfer

Option 2: Opening an online account in your name and depositing the funds, granting you online access to the fund

Option 3: Obtaining an ATM Visa card or MasterCard in your name, which will be sent to your provided address, allowing you to withdraw funds from any ATM worldwide

Please note that the above required fee GBP £1,270.00 will cover the selected services.

We appreciate your cooperation and prompt attention to this matter. Should you require any further clarification or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Best Regards.

Mrs. Annisa C Jack Jr.

Hsbc Bank Of London Chief Executive Officer & Transfer Services Manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inwardpayhsbc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:19 pm

Kindly pay the pay the specified certificate fees of GBP £1,270 (One Thousand, Two Hundred and Seventy Great British Pounds Only),
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.