Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrphilipmoore80@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrphilipmoore80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mr Philip Moore, Director United Nations Funds Investigation Unit. With reference to your entitlement fund and inline with the CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY'S APPLICATION, signed by Mrs. Gladys W. Rhodes with your purported authorization. This issue has been carefully examined and we have declined Mrs. Rhodes application as the application lacks regular signature. But Did you ever instruct Mrs. Gladys W. Rhodes to claim your fund worth US$8.000.000 USD? Below is the bank account information provided by Mrs. Gladys W. Rhodes saying that you authorized her to claim your fund that you are terminally ill.

Bank's name----- Meta Bank
Bank's address----KS 67217 5501 S. Broadband Ln. Souix Falls, SD
Account Name----Mrs. Gladys W. Rhodes
Account No---- 73001870737074
Routing Number-- 074972191

If you had not authorized the change of your bank account in respect to your outstanding entitlement Payment, therefore notify me immediately as the notification / declaration was supported with a sworn affidavit which was signed by Mrs. Gladys W. Rhodes who claimed and stated in the sworn declaration that you authorized her to claim the said fund on your behalf to a different Bank Account in the U.S.A as stated above because you were terminally ill and the Doctor who is incharge of your case stated that you will not stay more than one Month before passing away.

This development has caused lots of discrepancies in your payment file that is why we had to suspend your Compensation Payment and prompted to contact you directly before re-validating your payment. You can be rest assured that I will do everything within my capacity to successfully actualize the quick transfer of your fund to any of your nominated Bank Account.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I will direct you on
what to do.

Yours in Service.
MR. PHILIP MOORE
Director United Nations Funds Investigation Unit.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <gcngmk@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.52]
Reply-To: mrphilipmoore80@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 01:41:05 -0700
Message-ID: <CAB=GVTbpZiw69UcwDeeJOBfpW3=UxWPv_eSkKtTdesfRzw=Pxw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Are you still alive
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.