Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

puldube@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

puldube@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:08 pm

For Your Kind Attention

This proposal is basically personal as I am interested in a credible fruitful business relationship with you and I hope you would acknowledge this Business Cooperation with the best of your Understanding.

I am the Private Financial Advisor to Mr. Atul and Mr. Rajesh Gupta, business mogul. My Ex-Principal have a hidden but secured cash portfolio of about Three Hundred Million United States Dollars waiting for re-investment on any viable Project in any area of Business Specialization for a renewable period of 5-10 years with an estimated (ROI) Return on Investments of between 7-10% each financial year. The amount earmarked for this Investment is Two Hundred Million United States Dollars, which they mentioned to me before their unplanned escape from South Africa after the resignation of President Jacob Zuma, because they were politically exposed in the Government of President Jacob Zuma.

I shall produce necessary Clearances, and the funds will be made available to you through bank
as the transaction is Contract and bank originated, legitimate and free from any encumbrances.

While managing the funds, you will also provide the necessary protection for the investment by ensuring tied management to the vested capital in order to achieve the best yield.

From the foregoing, you are requested to provide your Full Details, the Country where you would Invest the Funds, investment Plan and Area Investment.

If this is received and accepted by you, I shall Peruse, Vet and Provide to you a Memorandum of Understanding and Non-Disclosure Agreement(NDA)/Oath of Confidentiality which will be signed by both parties

Please be informed that Mr. Atul and Mr. Rajesh Gupta through which I secured this Funds is a politically exposed persons and a business mogul, and they are having a ruffle with the present Government of South Africa, so I want to invest these funds for fear of confiscation by the present Government, due to political witch hunting, hence this investment should be handled discreetly. Mr. Atul and Mr. Rajesh Gupta are on the run and can't return to South Africa anymore. And they are not aware that these funds are not among their assets that were confiscated by the South African Government. This is the best time to move the funds out of South Africa because the Government of South Africa focus on Gupta’s family has reduced drastically.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and I look forward to your immediate response.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Paul Dube

Header;

Return-Path: <bongandavidbongo@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: puldube@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:30:50 +0200
Message-ID: <CAMjBV2oGbr8Dt_4shaH04gZfXqNb-qzNzYOV0TF5q2yyPFN1OQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Investment For Your Kind Attention
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.