Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

suhailahmadkhan432@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

suhailahmadkhan432@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:38 pm

Investment / Loan Scam:

Naturally, this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not met each other before, moreover considering dishonesty surrounding the world of today, especially through the Internet. My name is Mr. Suhail Khan. I am from Bahrain. I have funds for investment. I would like to work with you if I can be assured of your honesty, trustworthiness and abilities to handle and invest funds in a profitable business venture.

I am looking for a company or trusted individual who will assist in investment of the money in any profitable business. I have interest in Real Estate, stock, bond, marine, medical, oil and gas or any other business as you may propose. Please be informed that this money has no relationship with drugs, money laundering, terrorism or any form of illegality. On your acceptance to assist in this regard, I will discuss investment modalities.

My terms are follows

1)The funds will be used by the foreign partner for 10 years as a loan, but we will discuss how much percent you will give me yearly after payment of tax.

2) I am willing to make the funds available to you immediately after terms and conditions are accepted by both parties.

3) If these terms are acceptable to you, kindly let me know so that I will provide you with the total amount for investment and procedures. The attached is copy of my international passport

sincerely yours
Mr.Suhail Khan

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <suhailahmadkhan432@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.52]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 00:39:33 +0100
Message-ID: <CACcUYm_1DAeRwrEYbBqv3POZQv-rFTOUdYDtqLE8jboVr0Qp5w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.