Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnnyeithres@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnnyeithres@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:31 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

UNITED NATIONS (FBI/WBA ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
ON FOREIGN DEBTS PAYMENT SETTLEMENT OFFICE,
Our Ref: UN/IMF/CA/APPRD-PLAN/MAR-2024.
Address: No. 3 Whitehall Court,
London, SW1A 2EL, England.
Tel/Fax: +44-744 829 5126,
Fax: +44-744 829 5126.

Attention: xxx,

Ref: Delivery Of Your Consignment Trunk Box With Details:-
Effective Capacity: 920 L: W85 x H346 x D93 (CM) Each.

I am Gilbert F. Houngbo, the newly appointed Financial Auditor/Payment Approval Director to the (United-Nations Organization Directorate Of International Debts Settlement Payment Office London), presently handling issues concerning all yet unpaid debts payments matters, this include your own part-payment valued $8Million Dollars. I am delighted wholeheartedly to inform you that, the Contract/Inheritance Payments Settlement Office in LONDON, has approved all yet unclaimed Lottery Payments/Inheritance Debts owed to several lucky beneficiaries who are to benefit from this year Diplomatic Immunity Cash Payments Disbursement backed with immunity clearance, through the financial intervention of the (FBI) and World Bank Authority (WBA).

As it stands now, I will use my office power as the newly appointed Financial Auditor/Payment Approval Director of the (UN), to approve and also send you your part-payment of $8,000,000.00 (Eight Million United States Dollars) to you in '2' consignment sealed boxes. In process of doing this, I will personally use my own money to procure all the needed documents for you, including your Affidavit of Claim from the British Crown Court here in London, with an Irrevocable Clearance Order, that will bestow the legal ownership of the consignments fund to your names as the rightful beneficiary to receive the payment, which will cost me about $27,500.00, before I can get everything done here with my hard earned money, but before I invest my money into this, you must assure me of your readiness to take care of your country (AIRPORT NON-INSPECTION IMPORT CARGO CLEARANCE DUTY FEE), that must be paid to the Airport Authority/Custom Officers in your country airport that will be on duty, upon successful arrival of your sealed consignment boxes where your fund is that I'll registered in your name as the sole BENEFICIARY, while I handle my part here, by paying for the procurement of your $8Million Dollars Proof of Ownership Original Documents, Insurance Fee, Tax Clearance, Delivery Charges Fee, Yellow Tag Permit, and Flight Ticket.

All these will be done as promised, but on the terms/condition that you will give me 10%, which is ($800,000.00) only, out of the $8,000.000.00 Million Dollars you're to receive that is inside the sealed consignment boxes immediately it is delivered to you safely at your home. Upon your willing acceptance to my terms/condition to give me 10% of the funds, I will like you to send me a letter of GUARANTEE, stating you will pay me 10% of the fund and a proof of identification, such as your Int'l Passport Data Page, your Driver's License, Marital Status, DOB, Place of Work, Home Phone/Cell Number, your Delivery Address, Receiving Banking Details, with a brief biography about yourself. As soon as I receive this information from you, it will enable me register the 2 consignment boxes with the Notary office here in London in your name legally and procure your Immunity Clearance Certificate to enable the consignments pass through all customs port of entry checking points without having any issue, till the consignment get to your country airport safely, where you will be asked to pay the token (AIRPORT NON-INSPECTION IMPORT CARGO CLEARANCE DUTY FEE) only, which you should do immediately the DELIVERY AGENT arrive your country, to prevent the Airport Authority and the Custom Agents in your country from opening the boxes.

Note importantly: That the money will be coming on '2' Security Proof Trunk Boxes and the boxes are already sealed with security synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine, so that no one, including the DELIVERY AGENT travelling with your 2 consignment sealed boxes MUST NOT KNOW, that the consignment boxes contain $8,000.000.00 Million Dollars inside the boxes for security reasons, till the boxes gets to you safely. This is why the transaction must be kept a top secret between you and I and must remain strictly confidential without the involvement of any third party, till the DEAL is fully completed as scheduled within 3working days once I hear from you.

You are hereby advised/warned, to immediately stop further communications and transaction dealings you're having with any other offices, person(s) or group of people and ensure you report/direct all communications to me for proper investigation and legal scrutiny from now henceforth, till you receive your payment as scheduled by cash through Diplomatic Payment method with immunity backings. If interested and also ready to play your role as agreed, get back to me as soon as possible, because the consignment boxes will leave LONDON by tomorrow as soon as I hear from you today and ARRIVE your country in 48hrs. So call me ASAP for the final conclusion of this transaction via +447448295126.

Yours Sincerely,

Gilbert F. Houngbo
Tel: +44-7448295126.

Header:

Return-Path: <johnnyeithres@gmail.com>
From: UNITED-NATIONS DIRECTORATE OF FOREIGN OWED DEBTS PAYMENTS OFFICE <johnnyeithres@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 19:56:29 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFQhLPFBPPkZY=NwM3C5mDaBda83vwvRPFi2dskCza6+PAU_bA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn: xxx, Please your urgent attention is highly needed now on this matter, Thank you.

+447448295126
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.