Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cia20505@mail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cia20505@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:01 pm

Recovery scam.

SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES.
THREE-ARMS ZONE P.M.B 308. GARIABUJA.
Address: 1 First Street, NE Washington, DC 20543
Justice of the Supreme Court of UNITED STATES

Attention: Please,

I am John G. Roberts, Jr, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of UNITED STATES. I wish to inform you that we have received your email regarding the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal of transfer Certificate which you have been directed by the FBI to contact this office for instructions on how to obtain the said certificate.

We have concluded every necessary arrangement regards to obtaining of the said certificate on your behalf, right now the only thing delaying the needed document by the FBI is the required issuing fee of $315 which you are to send to us immediately to enable us obtain the required document on your behalf as soon as possible.

However, I want to guarantee you 100% that the document will be obtained on your behalf immediately the fee of $315 is received from you before the end of the day.

Meanwhile, we have also received instruction from the FBI to release the certificate to you once the needed fee is received, and we understand that you have less than 24 hours to obtain the needed certificate, therefore you have been advised to urgently send the needed fee to us, to enable us obtain the certificate on your behalf without any further delay.

Due to the urgency of this matter, you are advised to send the fee to my receiving agent with the below stated Receiver's Data / information send $315 buy any of the listed Card, Steam Wallet Card Or iTunes Gift Card. $315 and attached the copy.

Send the money through Money Gram or Western Union with the below recipient information.

Name: Meg Larson
Address : pataluma California USA

Furnish this office with the payment details involving your full information, once the payment is made, in order for us to obtain the document on your behalf immediately. Please call me at my direct cell phone number as soon as you send the fee today you can email me your direct cell phone number so that i can call you as soon as the document is obtained on your behalf here in my office.

Yours Faithfully,
John G. Roberts, Jr
CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Email: cia20505@mail.com
robertsjrj972@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <mariasam4778@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cia20505@mail.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 05:11:06 -0700
Message-ID: <CANEGVVyJPBxr02VaOHP4Fg3u25gc_Ed56asSgU7kLFODdEB=DQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention: Please,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.