Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tdom1672@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tdom1672@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:32 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention please! This message is really important. remember, I have done all I can do for you but I don't know why you can not help yourself and receive what belongs to you, I told you last time that I went and pleaded with my boss in our company to help you out because I don't know why you keep delaying yourself from receiving your total funds and i really begged him and I even cried to him to help you out because you about to lose your fund as the company was planning to divert and confiscate your total fund because they have decided you're not serious to receive your total funds.

So I met him and I begged him to please help and give you more time and you will receive your fund. Remember I told you before that all the bills related to the paperwork has been settled by my Company and the only thing remaining now is $50 which I told you before about the security issues, well, I have 25 with me and I will help you with the $25, so all you need to do now is to send the remain $25 to get this finalized so that you can receive your total funds at once. And I'm giving you the guarantee that as soon as you send the $25 be assured that you will receive your fund without any delay.

So try to understand that I have tried so much for you because I want you to receive your total fund and after this last opportunity and you didn't do anything then i will take off my hands on this transaction and that is all, take note of that okay.

Thank you and God bless.
Dr. tony

Header:

Return-Path: <companyups362@gmail.com>
Reply-To: tdom1672@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 17:40:43 -0700
Message-ID: <CAF=TLpu0Sfy2Q0C9wUJSDFnW4kmbGXy16xmzLLk7x_aTgw7YtA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention please
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.