Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nathansu01@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nathansu01@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:11 pm

Scammer's email address.: nathansu01@hotmail.com

Content of the email.: Thanks for your urgent response and am very happy for your message with helping me

Nevertheless am survivors,from four days after a powerful earthquake killed more than 2,900 people, most of them in remote villages of the High Atlas Mountains. Magnitude 6.8 earthquake Affected countries: Morocco and Algeria 10 km from Adassil, Morocco · 8 Sept, 23:11

I need your asistance and I will send all proof after hearing from you again

your full name
Your phone or mobile number
Your occupation and country of origin

Thanks
Mrs Natha Sutanawarakul
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

nathansutanawarakul@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:13 pm

Money transfer scam.

Greetings, My name is Natha Sutanawrakul from Thailand.I have a private and sensitive issue to discuss with you which I believe it will be beneficial to us both.

Please confirm that your email address is correct and safe

Thank you.

Natha Sutanawrakul

Header:

Return-Path: <johanss2022@gmail.com>
Reply-To: nathansutanawarakul@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 22:16:28 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOV+8ACnyRged0EpQAP5fZ-LmQrAZzQvRxkSOUnffutwBU4DRg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

natha.sutanawarakul@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:20 pm

Reply received:

Dear sir

Thanks for your urgent response and am very happy for your message with helping me and I the private and sensitive issue I want to discuss with you which I believe will be beneficial to us both.

After Morocco earthquake: 'I had to choose between saving myself or my daughter when she became trapped under rubble after Morocco's earthquake struck and Hopes dimmed on Tuesday in Morocco’s search for survivors, four days after a powerful earthquake killed more than 2,900 people, most of them in remote villages of the High Atlas Mountains. I found my daughter but lost my husband after Three days following the devastating earthquake that struck southwest of Marrakech on 8 September,

Now I have to save my daughter who has been taken to hospital in Morocco where she suffered brain damage and skull fracture. The doctor asked for deposit which I don't have because of this Morocco earthquake that struck our homes and business but I was lucky to find a deposit made by my late husband for our daughter further education

This deposit was madeby my late father
made a deposit with bank sum of US$10.5m Million the money he realized from the sale of agriculture foods
He made this deposited with private company, the money he realized from the sale of agriculture foods before the war broke out in struck southwest of Marrakech on 8 September

Nevertheless sir, I want you to take me as your own family and assist me at all cost in making sure that the money is been claimed successfully claim and equally help me in arranging for my coming over to your country to continue my treatment in better with my daughter hospital and also help me invest the funds into a very good and lucrative business of your choice which also be under your managerial supervision.

Thanks and remain blessed while l hope to hear your positive response soonest. With your details information below so that I can submit all these details to private security company for claim

1. Your Full Name, Age, Address & Occupation.
2. Your contact Telephone/Mobile & Fax Numbers.
3. A Scan Copy of your Passport/a Valid Driving License.

Best Regards,

Thanks
Mrs Natha Sutanawarakul

Header:

Return-Path: <nathansutanawarakul@gmail.com>
Reply-To: natha.sutanawarakul@gmail.com
From: Nathan Sutanawarakul <nathansutanawarakul@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:34:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CALO=k6yCb6GwBztD6SptGFcnukpOXPgybXs=1ZERG82o328_pA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: RESPONSE
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.