Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dmd.csg@imfgt.org - dmd@imfgtg.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dmd.csg@imfgt.org - dmd@imfgtg.org

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:13 pm

Grant scam.

Dear Recipient,

We are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to receive a grant cash donation of USD 1,640,000.00 from the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F). This grant is part of the first category of the 2024 I.M.F Giving Together program, which is being disbursed to individuals serving member countries. You have been chosen as one of the recipients with reference number IMF/2024/03073.

To know more about the grant and its disbursement process, please send an email to the Deputy Managing Director at dmd@imfgtg.org with your reference number IMF/2024/03073.

Warmest congratulations from all of us at I.M.F.

Sincerely,

Derek L. Bills
Investment Office Director
International Monetary Fund (I.M.F)
700 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20431, U.S.A.
Website: https: // www. imf.org/en/About/imf-giving-together

Header:

Return-Path: <giving-together@kaliningrad.ru>
Received: from mail.bytecity.ru (mail.bytecity.ru. [80.250.64.5])
Received: from [193.32.162.29]
Reply-To: dmd.csg@imfgt.org
From: IMF GIVING TOGETHER <giving-together@kaliningrad.ru>
Subject: Treat with Utmost Value
Date: 19 Mar 2024 20:24:26 -0700
Message-ID: <20240319202426.826CB5C38F1911CF@kaliningrad.ru>

Originating IP: 193.32.162.29
Originating ISP: Bunea Telecom Srl
Country of Origin: Romania
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dmd.csg@imfgt.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:55 pm

Reply received:

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)
700 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20431, U.S.A.
Website: https: // www. imf.org/en/About/imf-giving-together

2024 IMF GIVING TOGETHER

Dear Grant Recipient: xxx,

Kindly download the attached document from the Managing Director {KRISTALINA GEORGIEVA-KINOVA} and follow the instructions stated for the final verification and forward all payment requirements to the office of the Secretary of the Fund and Secretary's Department Director International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) via mail: - Email: processingunit@imfgtg.org for further processing of your payment to your designated bank account.

NOTE:
If you have trouble filling out the attached document, please type it on a NOTEPAD and send it to the Email above.

Your Email was selected during the random selection, and this Grant is targeted at I.M.F member countries.

I.M.F Capital Support Grant is using this Grant to reach out to the world (Less privileged) with your help and cooperation; if you are qualified, a mail will be sent with information that fully prepares you for this Grant. Few people are given different grants with different Reference Numbers; receiving a letter from I.M.F Giving Together doesn't mean you have yet been qualified for the Capital Support Grant.

The VERIFICATION FORM you will fill out will be sent to the office of the Passionate about People, Success Information Technology and Services, Mr David, to review correctly if you qualify for this Grant. Only qualified candidates will receive mail from I.M.F

I.M.F will be grateful when good work is done, and our dream is fulfilled through people like you worldwide. That is the main reason for the Capital Support Grant. If this Grant is approved, you will be required to help this organization by developing your environment and community—for example, empowering yourself and reaching out to the poor or less privileged that we cannot reach worldwide through you.

The I.M.F Giving Together is the I.M.F's corporate giving program, which supports employees' giving back to the community locally and internationally. The I.M.F Giving Together Program encompasses (i) staff Giving (previously Helping Hands), (ii) disaster relief appeals, (iii) management donations, (iv) grants to local and international charities, and (v) staff volunteering activities and grants to members state of the I.M.F Giving Together is run by the Civic Program Advisory Committee (CPAC). Charitable grants and staff donations have totaled over $26 million since 2018 till date.

Please keep in mind that you are not authorized to share a copy of this message with any other person(s) that the I.M.F does not allow to avoid the issue of impersonation, which may cause your payment file to be nullified by the payment officer.

Yours in service,

KENJI OKAMURA
DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)

Header:

Return-Path: <dmd.csg@imfgt.org>
Received: from mailout-pe-a.jellyfish.systems (mailout-pe-a.jellyfish.systems. [198.54.127.69])
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@imfgt.org header.s=default header.b=lAZRl9un;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of dmd.csg@imfgt.org designates 198.54.127.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=dmd.csg@imfgt.org
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:33:15 -0400 (EDT)
Message-ID: <1390823050.661935.1711391595978@privateemail.com>
Subject: Re: Treat with Utmost Value
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.10.6-Rev59

Originating IP: 198.54.127.69
Originating ISP: Namecheap-net
Country of Origin: United States

Fake document received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dmd.csg@imfgt.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:57 pm

Content of the fake document received:

KRISTALINA GEORGIEVA-KINOVA
MANAGING DIRECTOR

EMPOWERMENT GRANT AND DONATION
MARCH 2024

2024 IMF GIVING TOGETHER AWARDS

Dear xxx,

The IMF Giving Together is the IMF's corporate giving program which supports employees' giving back to the community, both locally and
internationally. The IMF Giving Together Program encompasses (i) staff Giving (previously Helping Hands); (ii) disaster relief appeals; (iii)
management donations; (iv) grants to local and international charities; and (v) staff volunteering activities and grants to members state of the
IMF.
We got your email with your official reference number IMF/2024/03073; we'd like to congratulate you for being selected in this ongoing
2024 IMF GIVING TOGETHER category. You were chosen officially from your region to be a member state of the IMF, and we would
like to let you know that an official bank draft will be issued to you as the recipient in this category.
The 2024 IMF Giving Together initiative was created to support individuals of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND member state
(IMF). Your Email address was selected randomly during our email survey program, which was conducted with the help of our
INTELLIGENCE UNIT AND THE EXECUTIVE BOARD for the 2024 IMF GIVING TOGETHER PROGRAMME; you have been selected
to receive the total sum of 1,640,000.00 USD (One Million, Six Hundred and Forty Thousand Dollars) in this category. The good news is
that your payment will be remitted through an accredited financial institution appointed by IMF under our supervision for security
purposes.
For the processing of your payment, you are advised to send the below information for verification process and purposes:--
YOUR NAMES:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE/MOBILE NUMBER:
AGE / SEX:

IMF VALUES YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY! Your information is 100% SECURED and will be USED EXCLUSIVELY FOR THIS
GRANT.
For final verification, kindly forward all payment requirements to the office of the Secretary of the Fund and Secretary's Department
Director International Monetary Fund (IMF) via Email: processingunit@imfgtg.org for further processing of your payment to your
designated bank account.

Sincerely yours,

cc: Mr. Hosseini, Executive Director, IMF
Mr. Ahmed, Senior Advisor to Executive Director, IMF
Mr. Okamura, Deputy Managing Director, IMF

700 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20431,
U.S.A.
T +(1) 202 600 1000
www. imf.org/en/about/imf-giving-together
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: imfgt.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:39 pm

The fake site used in scam impersonates The International Monetary Fund.

The fake website shows no content and is used only for the email address.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=166375

Domain name: imfgt.org
Updated Date: 2024-02-13
Creation Date: 2023-02-12
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-02-12

Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: imfgtg.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:42 pm

The second fake site used in scam is also impersonates IMF and is used only for the email address.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=166376

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: imfgtg.org
Updated Date: 2024-02-09
Creation Date: 2024-02-04
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-02-04

Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.