Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Commonwealthbankofaustralia@mail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Commonwealthbankofaustralia@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:59 pm

Recovery scam.

From the office of Mr. Eric Dosseh,
Chief Financial Officer of Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Attn:

Note that I am glad to inform you that your account has been created and your $7.600,000,000,00 has been deposited into the account.

Furthermore, Like i told you before we can only pay you via online banking or an atm card which you can use anyway in the world while your funds is with us and you can as well use our online banking to transfer and withdraw your funds wherever you maybe, So i urge you to make your choice below on how you want to be paid through below options,

Online Banking:

Atm card:

You can choose any of the options above or you can as well chose both as we shall be sending you an ATM card to your doorstep if that becomes your choice or if you choose both options together because it will allow you withdraw from the ATM card and as well use our online banking system to make transfers and withdrawals through the internet,

I will be expecting your feedback as soon as possible so we can proceed the soonest,

Best wishes
Email( Commonwealthbankofaustralia@australiamail.com )
Email( Commonwealthbankofaustralia@mail.com )
Yours in service
Mr.Eric Dosseh

Header:

Return-Path: <cdv53870@par.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from wem103 (143.90.14.71)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:46:11 +0900
Reply-To: Commonwealthbankofaustralia@mail.com
Subject: Chief Financial Officer of Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Originating IP: 143.90.14.71
Originating ISP: Softbank Mobile Corp.
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.