Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dennisraymond475@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dennisraymond475@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:04 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Dear Email Owner: [THIS EMAIL MESSAGE MAY APPEAR IN YOUR INBOX OR SPAM BECAUSE IT HAS A SIGN OF DOLLAR BUT IT'S GOOD NEWS TO YOU]

This is FBI special agent Mr. Raymond Dennis, This email is to inform you that we conducted a meeting regarding the scam activities that has been going on in our country DAILY, and after our meeting, an online investigation was carried with the help of our online monitoring network to find out the list of people who have been scammed and your email and details happens to be among the recovered list,

So after finding out that you're a scam victim, another investigation was carried out on your behalf to know if you truly have any fund in your name because from the information recovered from your devices we found out that you've been having text and call conversation with strangers about a huge sum of money which they made you believe will be yours as soon as you send a particular fee to them, but after sending the said fee to them they keep asking for more, and this has been going on for a long time which has made you to lose a lot of money trying to get this huge amount of money,

From the investigation we conducted, am happy to tell you that you only have one (1) fund in your name which was assigned to a delivery agent called Mr. Greg Frisk to deliver to you, in the year 12/07/2014, but he sold your certificate of ownership and disappeared with your fund to an unknown location, but an information came to my office from an FBI agent who was among the agents sent to AFRICA to investigate fraudsters who had been in the business of swindling foreigners especially those that has one form of transaction/contracts and another, and he reported that Mr. Greg Frisk is in Nigeria spending your fund and he shared your contact details to scammers and that is the reason you keep receiving calls and texts from people with fake name and fake ID card claiming to have fund in your name but end's up collecting money from you,

Finally, I am glad to tell you that Mr. Greg Frisk has been arrested and we found ($8.5 million dollars) in his account and you are going to receive it as a compensation fund and that's the only fund in your name. all you have to do now is to get back to me with your full details such as;

[1] Full Name:
[2] Cell Phone number:
[3] Current Home Address:
[4] Occupation:
[5] Copy of your Identity card:
[6] Age:

NOTE: Be informed that action has to be taken ASAP, so I will advise that you urgently respond to this message. And do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation, All you need to do is to follow my instruction and receive your compensation fund accordingly as directed by the United Nations.

I urgently wait to receive your response.

Reply to: dennisraymond475@gmail.com

SINCERELY,
MR. RAYMOND DENNIS
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.

Header:

Return-Path: <sa-to-3103@indigo.plala.or.jp>
Received: from msc114.plala.or.jp (msc114.plala.or.jp. [60.36.166.36])
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:54:19 +0900
From: "Mr. Raymond Dennis" <sa-to-3103@indigo.plala.or.jp>
Reply-To: dennisraymond475@gmail.com
Message-ID: <20240321125419.EQ6MN.5324.root@mwebp11>
Subject: THE ONLY FUND IN YOUR NAME
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.