Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

denismorgan797@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

denismorgan797@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:58 pm

Recovery scam.

Dear Sir,

My Name is Barrister Denis Morgan (Esq) Legal Director on debt management of the International Monetary Fund,/ World Bank office from the United State (USA),but newly posted to (London .UK) to monitor the fraudulent activities of some of the officials at the Banks and other financial institutions in Africa, Asia and Europe countries. I have been directed to observe the payment of unpaid foreign contractors/inheritance claim fund.I noticed a floating payment in your name here but the payment was designated to the below stated account not same with the information's in your file with this office:

Bank Name:UBS SA Bank ,
Address:CASE POSTALE 2600.1211
GENEVE 2 SWITZERLAND
Account Holder:REMY BOUZARD Bank Account No. USD:777180.60G Clearing:0240 Bank S W I F
T-BIC:UBSWCHZH80A Iban :CH26 0024 0240 7771 8060G

I hereby decided to contact you because I observed that there is a power of attorney in your file authorizing the transfer of this fund to a Switzerland bank account by MR GEORGE MORGAN JR, who claimed to be your Business Associate, but the signature in the power of attorney is different from the signature in passport and other documents attached to your file which i suspected to be an illegal attempt to divert the fund to the account in.Switzerland. Please confirm if you have authorized the transfer of this fund to the Switzerland Bank account as we have authorization to transfer funds to all beneficiaries of the fund discounting all charges attached from the sources.

If you have not authorized your fund transferred to the above stated bank account, please, as a matter of urgency kindly reconfirm your following information

(1) Your Full Names
(2) Home Address
(3) Your Phone Number.

These information are required for easy communication and also to enable us process the immediate remittance of the fund to your account,

We wait your prompt response

Best Regards,
Barrister Denis Morgan (Esq)

Header:

Return-Path: <denismorgan797@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:48:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGz2X5nN5zhPbdyi=_yxsEzTWVaN9JA8MhxM_A-hEHz1R=yWng@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE CONFIRM VERY URGENT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.