Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Yulia Navalnaya

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Yulia Navalnaya

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:37 pm

Money transfer scam.

Scammer email address: yuliaborisovnanavalnaya@yandex.ru

Dear beloved friend,
Compliments of the day. I apologize for contacting you in this manner but the situation at hand demands urgent attention. My name is Yulia Borisovna Navalnaya (Economist), wife of the Russian opposition leader late Alexei Anatolievich Navalny (Lawyer).

I have an important subject matter to share with you concerning my late husband who died in a mysterious circumstances in a remote Arctic prison custody on Friday 16th of February, 2024 and was buried on Friday 1st of March, 2024 while serving the jail term illegally imposed on him by the tyrant Vladimir Putin, leaving some Funds in one of United States elite Bank as Russian President Vladimir Putin has frozen all his and family Banks accounts and assets here in Russian, also kept me and my children in a house arrest and being monitored by the KGB State Security.

This is a very sensitive issue and should be treated confidentially, please do not discuss this subject matter with anyone because this money is our last family hope to restore my family life and dignity. Please contact me on my private email address: ( yuliaborisovnanavalnaya@yandex.ru ) for more details, i will give you my Russian WhatsApp Number when i get your response to this email message because I and my children are being kept in a house arrest and being monitored by the KGB State Security so all my telephone conversations are being monitored.

I will give you more details / Documents and my husband's Bank Account full details: in due course and please read through these News links for more clarification and understanding.

https: // www. bbc.com/news/world-europe-68450219
https: // edition.cnn.com/2024/03/01/europe/navalny-funeral-moscow-intl/index.html

Greetings.
Yulia Borisovna Navalnaya.

Header:

Return-Path: <lawrenceonu@gmail.com>
Reply-To: yuliaborisovnanavalnayay@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:08:00 +0100
Message-ID: <CACutytrauVXYqjqPm-PcyYbbzR8sXz1rFqSK7Bk9PabtiRJR9g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sorry for contacting you in this manner, am the wife of the late Russian opposition leader.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yuliaborisovnanavalnaya@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:56 pm

Dear beloved friend,
Thank you so much for your acceptance of my subject matter, the whole world has now seen why my late husband Mr. Alexei Anatolievich Navalny is the opposition leader to this wicked tyrant Russian President Vladimir Putin after his invasion of Ukraine, killing innocent Ukrainians and my husband for no reason. I am trusting and relying on you to assist me receive and invest this money in a profitable business when this money gets into your Bank Account.

Note that this Fund is in Gulf International Bank (GIB) B.S.C. USA LLC on my husband's name Alexei Anatolievich Navalny and I will furnish you with Documents and Bank Account full details. Confirm your interest and preparedness to champion this project upon the receipt of this letter and I will then email you Documents and Bank Account Online Login Access Details for you to transfer the Fund from my jailed husband's Bank Account to your own Bank Account for investment in a profitable business project in your country or any place around the world because I can not Login or access the Bank Account here in a house arrest for all my transactions are being monitored by the KGB State Security working for Russian President Vladimir Putin and I don't want this only left Bank Account frozen again.

I am writing this message to you with heavy sorrow in my heart because of the death of my late husband and how my family has been treated here in house arrest by the KGB State Security but I thank God for keeping me and my children alive to see this day. Do not have any atom of fear for this Fund is purely hitch free, legitimate and there is no risk involved. I want you to help me with all your heart. Reconfirm below details for me to know you more:

(1) Your Complete Full Names: ...........................................
(2) Your Current Address:................................................
(3) Your Direct Telephone & Whats App Numbers:...........................
(4) Your Current Occupation or Job:......................................
(5) All your Email Address:..............................................
(6) A Copy of my Identification.Such as International Passport, National Identity Card of Drivers License.

I have resolved to give you 30% of the total Fund after you have transferred the money into your Bank Account, 5% will be set aside for any expenses that you might incur during the Investment and Transaction process. Then I will use part of the remaining 65% to buy a new house for my family in your country where we will stay immediately after we are released by the KGB State Security and also establish an investment to restore our family financial status.

Beloved, please note that I and my children are in house arrest and being monitored by the KGB State Security and every other Bank Account owned by me and my family has been frozen by President Vladimir Putin. Be informed that you are going to spend a little money amounting from $650 to $750 only for the International Transfer Activation Code (ITAC) to enable you to transfer the whole Fund into your own Bank Account for safety and investment projects. Kindly bear these minor expenses of between $650 to $750 only on my behalf from the depth of your sincere heart as I mapped out 5% of the total Fund to reconcile it after the Fund moved into your Bank Account.

BE WARNED FOR MY SECURITY REASONS:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can write me WhatsApp Messages on my Russian WhatsApp Number: +7-991 728 83 86. Please WhatsApp Messages ONLY or Email Messages ( NO CALLS ) because I and my children are being kept in a house arrest and being monitored by the KGB State Security so all my telephone conversations are being monitored.

Greetings.

Header:

Return-Path: <yuliaborisovnanavalnaya@yandex.ru>
Received: from forward400a.mail.yandex.net (forward400a.mail.yandex.net. [2a02:6b8:c0e:500:1:45:d181:db01])
From: Yulia Borisovna Navalnaya <yuliaborisovnanavalnaya@yandex.ru>
Subject: Re: Confirm your preparedness to champion this investment project.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:27:01 +0100
Message-Id: <591301711387588@mail.yandex.ru>

Phone: +79917288386
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:37 pm

Dear beloved friend,
Good day, hope you are doing great? Thank you for your prompt attention and sincere heart to this project. I will give you all these written vital documents for your perusal, the banks contact details with the account officer name in charge of the account, also give you my late husband's Bank Account Online Login Access Details for you to transfer the Fund from his Bank Account to your own Bank Account for safety and investment project purposes.

DOCUMENTS:
(1) Copy of my husband's International Passport.
(2) Proof of Fund Certificate.
(3) Fund Deposit Slip.

I want you to assure me that you will pay the little money amounting from $650 to $750 only for the International Transfer Activation Code (ITAC) to enable you to transfer the whole Fund into your own Bank Account for safety and investment projects before I will give you the vital documents, banks contact details and my late husband's Bank Account Online Login Access Details because I don't want you to disappoint me when the bank will ask to pay $650 to $750 only for the International Transfer Activation Code (ITAC) to enable you to transfer the Funds.

Assuring me that you will pay this little money amounting from $650 to $750 only is very important to me for I don't want any delay from you when it gets to the stage of paying the minor International Transfer Activation Code (ITAC) fee for about $650 to $750 on your part, please take of the required money of $650 to $750. Thank you for the understanding and I promise to send you all the details immediately I get the assurance from you.

Greetings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm

Dear beloved friend,

Good day. Thank you for assuring me that you will pay the little money amounting from $650 to $750 only for it is very important to me so that this transaction is not delayed. Attached to this message are copies of all the Vital Documents and my late husband's Bank Account Online Login Access Details for you to transfer the Fund from his Bank Account with the Gulf International Bank (GIB) to your own local Bank Account or any Bank Account around the world for safety and investment projects, you can also see the contact details of the account officer and bank details for easy access to the bank to pay for the International Transfer Activation Code (ITAC) fee and transfer the funds to your bank account.

ATTACHED DOCUMENTS ARE:
(1) Fund Deposit Slip.
(2) Proof of Fund Certificate.
(3) Copy of my late husband's International Passport.
(4) Copy of his Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) Debit Visa Card.

BANK CONTACT DETAILS FOR YOUR PERUSAL:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank Name: Gulf International Bank (GIB) B.S.C. USA LLC.
Account Officer: Richard W. Smith (Head Private Investment).
Bank Address: 330 Madison Ave #37, New York, NY 10017. USA.
Direct Telephone Number, WhatsApp & Telegram Number: +1-(516) 778 5484.
Email: gulfinternational@mail2Banker.com Website: https:/ /www.groupitechnology.com

Visit their Banking Website: https:/ /www.groupitechnology.com. You will see SIGN IN, click on SIGN IN, fill in the Account Number * and Password * details below on the required column box. Click on Sign in to enable you Login into the Online Bank Account with them and commence Transfer on the Online Bank Account, effect Wire Transfer to your local Bank Account or any Bank Account of your choice around the world. You can request to renew the expired Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) Debit Visa Card and send it to you by the Bank if you wish.

PLEASE NOTE THE ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT LOGIN DETAIL:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Login Details:
Account Number *: XXXXX
Account Password *: XXXXX
ATM Card Number: XXXXX
Fund Deposited into your Account: US$ 4.700.000.00 USD

Please always update me of your success for my guidance.

Greetings.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:16 pm

Go ahead it is simple.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:37 pm

Login Details:
Account Number *: 52323768XXXX
Account Password *: alexeiyuliaXXXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:02 pm

Contact the bank by email message and request for the ITA Code and get ready to pay for it urgently.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:07 pm

BANK CONTACT DETAILS FOR YOUR PERUSAL:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank Name: Gulf International Bank (GIB) B.S.C. USA LLC.
Account Officer: Richard W. Smith (Head Private Investment).
Email: gulfinternational@mail2Banker.com Website: https:/ /www.groupitechnology.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gulfinternational@mail2banker.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:42 pm

Gulf International Bank (GIB) B.S.C. USA LLC

Our-ref: GIB-BSC/USA/GULFUS33-74894-NY. Your file number: GIB/USA/9024/FSA/01-FRB/24.

Attention:

Ref: INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER ACTIVATION CODE (ITAC) & ATM's CARD DELIVERY FEE.

Dear Customer,
Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations!!!
We are in receipt of your message. After due verification and consultation with the regulatory appropriate authority called the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), you are to Normalize your Fund Payment Transfer and get your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER ACTIVATION CODE (ITAC) from the regulatory clearing body the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Office here in New York, USA AMERICAN ZONAL OFFICE Coordinator, to enable you effect Bank to Bank Wire Transfer (Swift Telex) to your Local Bank Account or any Bank Account of your choice around the world, make Payments Online or use your Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) Debit Visa Card etc. it will cost you US$ 730,00 USD ONLY.

Please note that we cannot Tamper, Deduct, Loan or take away any money from your Fund as that will be Fraudulent and against our Banking Rules, Guidelines, Norms and Ethics. Bankers that did that in the past went to jail. This strict Laws is to avoid fraud on your Online Bank Account and Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) Debit Visa Card as you can see and hear about so much Bank fraud around the world. Arrange the US$ 730,00 USD ONLY and we will give you the Fiduciary Agent Details of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (AMERICAN ZONAL COORDINATOR) to transfer the money and begin to effectively use your Online Bank Account and Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) Debit Visa Card.

PLEASE NOTE:
-----------------------
You are required to pay US$ 730,00 USD ONLY equivalent to your local currency for your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER ACTIVATION CODE (ITAC) and your Swift Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) Debit Visa Card Courier Delivery fee to your doorstep to enable you access your Fund immediately, we advise you to act urgently. You can CHART LIVE with our Customer Care Center on the GREEN ICON (We Are Here) on the down right side of our Bank Website, you can call or write us on Telephone Number, WhatsApp & Telegram Number: +1-(516) 778 5484.

Be informed that you have (2) Banking Days to pay for your Transfer Code or your Online Bank Account will be SUSPENDED to avoid any Fraud on your Online Bank Account with us. Your Online Bank Account will be NORMALIZED with your INTERNATIONAINTERNATIONA TRANSFER ACTIVATION CODE (ITAC) and your Swift Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) Debit Visa Card LINKED to your Online Bank Account will be dispatched to your doorstep by DHL Courier Company as soon you pay the above required money.

Roam your Money and Stay Safe.

Thanks for your cooperation & for also banking with us.

Best regards,
Richard W. Smith (Head Private Investment)
Bank Address: 330 Madison Ave #37, New York, NY 10017. USA

Header;

Return-Path: <gulfinternational@mail2banker.com>
Received: from mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com (mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com. [74.202.142.133])
Return-Path: <gulfinternational@mail2banker.com>
Received: from 10.1.106.144 unverified ([10.1.106.144]) by mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP
From: "Gulf International Bank (GIB)" <gulfinternational@mail2banker.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 14:24:07 -0700
Subject: INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER ACTIVATION CODE (ITAC) & ATM'S CARD DELIVERY FEE.
Message-Id: <GWML46Y2PMU4.HI9D047DZJQ23@mwweb01oc>

Orig IP: 74.202.142.133 | Orig ISP: 568721-017489901135-1 | City: Santa Fe Springs | Country: United States

Phone: +15167785484
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Nassau, NY
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gulfinternational@mail2banker.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:59 pm

Attention:

Ref: THE AFRICAN ZONAL COORDINATOR FIDUCIARY AGENT PAYMENT DETAILS.

Dear Customer,

Transfer the US$ 730,00 USD ONLY or its equivalent in your country's local currency to our African Zonal Coordinator Fiduciary Agent Bank Account details in Burkina Faso. Write or spell the Bank Account details LETTERS correctly to avoid any mistake while transferring the money. Endeavor to send us a copy of the money transfer receipt for our perusal and records purposes.

PLEASE NOTE: OUR FIDUCIARY AGENT BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

-------------------------------------------------------

BANK NAME: CORIS BANK.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02673322XXXX
ACCOUNT NAME: M. N. R. M.
SWIFT CODE: CORIBFBF.
IBAN: BF51 BF14 8010 2502 6733 22XXXXXX
ADDRESS: OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Thanks for your cooperation & for also banking with us.

Best regards,
Richard W. Smith (Head Private Investment)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.