Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

humanresourcesdepartmentpc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

humanresourcesdepartmentpc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:00 am

Recovery Scam:

UBA NEW YORK Corporate Office Headquarters
I Rockefeller Plaza (8th Floor)
New York NY10020
Our Ref:UBA/NYU/SFE/12.5/WD/0124
United States of America

Dear Account Holder.

Your Response Has Been Recorded and If You Received The Previous Message In Your Junk Its Due To Your Internet Provider.

Like I said earlier, The management of UBA/HSBC and IMF signed by the World bank controlling department wish to inform you that we had concluded every necessary arrangement to move your funds which was successfully credited into the new UBA account details.

The Reasons is the-Financial Security Authority (FSA) discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank/DIPLOMAT who are trying to divert your funds into private accounts outside the United States.

Note that most bankers will not want you to receive funds coming to you and they will not tell you the truth because of the selfish interest they are making with your money.

We'd appreciate your feedback on this report, Details of this Account will be furnished to you as soon as I get a response from you

Your Prompt Cooperation is highly imperative.

Yours truly,

Mr.Alexander Brown
Payment Coordinator (Africa Representative NY)
UBA NEW YORK Corporate Office Headquarters
I Rockefeller Plaza (8th Floor) New York NY10020

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.76
Return-Path: <boogiebrowny@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.41]
Reply-To: humanresourcesdepartmentpc@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 02:16:41 +0100
Message-ID: <CAD_GhRbcHw=GrsjyWokYhY9oJHcb=rW4x_38wLtP4GhCrjMd+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Account Holder.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.