Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yovanizayas2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

yovanizayas2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:38 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello Dearest One,

I am Mr Zayas Yovani. A computer scientist working with the Central bank of Nigeria where your fund is deposited. I am 35 years old, and I just started work with the Bank. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disc painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been released to you The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on No account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they let you spend money unnecessarily.
I want you to know that I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can satisfy me of my security, and how I can run
away from here if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after I made the transfer, I will be Seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger.

Please this is like a Mafia setting here; you may not understand it because you are not here. The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISC we call it HD120 GIG I will buy THREE of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank account within 24 banking hours I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from here to meet with you. If you are interested, get back to me and I will tell you the cost of the four discs.

Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also reconfirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistakes.

Regards,

Mr Zayas Yovani.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <zayasyovani@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.178]
Reply-To: yovanizayas2@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:35:49 +0000
Message-ID: <CAA_QJYXJ_ntW_n=cQ+7OHg2Fby4ZRMrTWAmB_tzYXqdT8rNy7g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TOP SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.