Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

medinsherr@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

medinsherr@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 pm

Scammer's email address.: medinsherr@gmail.com

Content of the email.: My dearest .

Thank you for your email, I am very grateful to have a good person like you who knows the need of our poor brothers and sisters, I gain nothing dying and abandoning my fund in the bank while my fellow’s brothers and sisters out there are suffering, I thank Almighty Allah. for choosing you for this great work in his name. I must make every effort to see that I concluded all the onward transaction arrangements. I contacted you for good and be assured of your seriousness and dedication to these transactions and project plans that will bring abundant blessings to you and your generations. I will be so graceful in order to help the poor; I am donating this sum of (Two million United State dollars) to help you establish a charitable foundation in your country Jordan, in my memory so that the grace of Almighty God be with me to my final resting place for me to receive an honorable place (AlJannoh) with the Almighty Allah.

The truth of the matter is that I am very sick and have been given about some months by the doctors to live. However I want to be sure that you will use the money to help humanity as I stated in my email, because of my health condition I need someone I can trust and a person that will not betray me when the fund is finally transferred. For my relief, I want you to assure me very well that you will not sit on the money or block the money all alone without putting a greater part of the money into what I desire. In my heart I would like you to build a hospital for the less privileged, immediately this fund is transferred into your hand. I intended to build a Charity Home in my name, “Mrs. Medinat Abudul Malik Sherrif,-Charity Foundation” with the fund deposit, which of course can no longer be fulfilled because of the deteriorating state of my health.

Please send to me immediately your full information details;

Your Full Names.....

Your Telephone number..........

And you’re Address.........

A copy of your identification picture

To enable me to submit your information to the Global Security Finance Guards (UK) for them to release the Funds to you. Please try and send me a copy of your identification picture with your full information details so that the Security Finance Guards will also know that you are the right person and beneficiary. Get back to me immediately so that I will direct you on what to do, To see that this fund reach you in your country before anything happens to me for I do not know my fate of living tomorrow.

Always remember me in your prayers. .
I wish you the blessing and protection of Almighty (Allah Subuanahu Watahallah). Wasalam

Yours Sister in Islam

Mrs. Medinat Abudul Malik Sherrif,

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: medinsherr@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:51 pm

Scammer's email address.: medinsherr@gmail.com

Content of the email.: My dearest

Thanks for your email. I am very sorry for my late response; my health condition is not good, I am taking treatment,

I contacted you for good and be rest assured that your seriousness and dedication to this transactions and project plans will bring abundant blessings to you and your generations. I would like you to proceed to contact the Global Security Finance Guards (UK) without further delay on the confirmations of this document. I and my Late Husband was Deposited one consignment box of the sum of Two Million dollars. To this Global Security Finance Guards London, for our investment purpose and my husband is no more, and because of my illness I cannot make use of this funds anymore, I will like you to stand as a guardian of this fund for the claim and I will direct you on what you will do with this funds after the claiming, I am here to back you up with all the information’s you may need to know.

Contact the Global Security (UK) Ltd. with the copy of the Deposit document

Global Security Finance Guards

Global Security (UK) Ltd.

London, England E6 2JA, GB

Email: corporateit@bellair.net

Tell: +447827185610

Contact Mr. Oliver Holbourn,

Keep me updated with communications, while you pray for me for more strength daily, as I wish to live and see the success of the transaction.

I wish you and your family the blessing and protection of (Almighty God) Please Always remember me in your prayers.

Yours Sister

Mrs. Medinat Abudul Malik Sherrif,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.