Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristerdavidtduddias@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:42 pm

Next of Kin scam:

I'm Barrister David T Duddias, expert in corporate and legal claims; I'm a partner at Thomson &
Associates.
I am contacting you in regards to a deceased client who died in an auto accident on the
Madrid Highway in lV{March 2025, he was a prominent client of mine. FIe happens to share
the same LAST NAME with you.
Before his death, my client deposited (22million$) at the vault of a financial institution here
in American, documentations regarding these transaction indicates that claims can only be
made by his relativelfamily member. Unforhrnately he had no will at the time of his death.
All efforts he made revealed no link to any of his family member.
However, the New American law of succession/claims/fund indicates a duration in which such
claims could be tolerated. The financial institution have mandated me to present the next of
kin or a relative who will claim the funds and Failure to respond to this ultimatum would
legally allow the financial institute to report this funds to the central bank of America as
unclaimed funds(Lacle of supersede).
I and my colleague have put in place all necessary requirements concerning the release of
this funds and It is my intention to introduce this opportunity to you as the beneficiary.
Please note that I'm legally equipped with all necessary information/documentations
concerning this fund.
Upon your decision of acceptance, I would process the release of these funds to your
possession; you would be entitled to 70Yo of the said funds and 30o/o for me
For security reasons, I have decided not to add more information into this letter, but
immediately you get in touch with me, I would be able to inform you on how this could be
concluded.
For time difference and confidential reasons, I strongly advise that you firstly respond back to me.
Its' been my wish to have an investment outside my country, so this is an opportunity for
me to invest my share of these funds in your country through you.
In conclusion, it's my concem to demand your ultimate honesty, co-operation and
confidentiality to enable us conclude this transaction. I GUARANTEE that this process
would be executed under a legitimate affangement that would legally protect you from any
breech of Law.
David T Duddias

Header:

Return-Path: <barristerdavidtduddias@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Barrister David T Duddias <barristerdavidtduddias@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 15:15:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAL38hj+u-vK2W0dBAy5qju4oHK8uKv9rsSohexQ5BU30pVpx8w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:48 pm

Please kindly respond back to me again with your full informations to enable us work on getting those funds.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:26 pm

Attention Please!!!

This is Barrister David T Duddias,
how are you doing today?i hope you are doing good together with your family.Be inform that after our investigation over your informations and transaction documentations that indicates claims can only be a relativelyfamily member and i am here to inform you that you are qualified to receive the money my cilent deposited before his accident.

All we need to proceed with this transaction is your cooperation and honest to enable us achieve this done as was instructed by my late cilent.I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible thank you.

Your Sincerely....
Bar-David T Duddias
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:39 pm

Attention Please!!!

This is Barrister David T Duddias,
how are you doing today? i hope you are doing good together with your family.Be inform that after our investigation over your informations and this transaction documentations that indicates claims can only be a relativelyfamily member and i am here to inform you that you are qualified to receive the money my cilent deposited before his accident.

All we need in this transaction is your cooperation and honest to enable us achieve this done as was instructed by my late cilent.I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible thank you.

Note, below are the options to receive this funds deposited by my late cilent with the cost thank you.I will be glad to work with you.

1) Bank to Bank Wire Transfer: Your fund will directly be deposited into your private bank account and it will reflect in your account within 3-working days after the transfer will cost you a sum of $198only.

2)ATM Visa Card: Your fund have be loaded in an ATM Visa Card and will be shipped down to your home address via UPS Priority Mail Express which only takes few days to deliver and it will cost you a sum of $200,00.

3) Consignment box: Note all your funds shall be stored in a briefcase and will be delivered to you via DHL courier company and it'll cost you a sum of $525,00.

Finally, i am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible thank you.

Your Sincerely....
Bar-David T Duddias
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:16 pm

Attention Please!!!

Hello, how are you doing today dear beneficiary?I hope you are doing good.Thank you for your immediate response we appreciate working with you, please when are you making the payment and how do you prefer to remit the fee for your bank transfer? Kindly respond back as soon as possible thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:48 pm

how are you doing today? The fee is $198 only I want to ask if you can be able to deposit the fee through Bitcoin ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 pm

how are you doing today? I'm kindly advise you to go to the store and get the fee by Apple card Okay that is the only delay permitted I'm having here since to move forward for your bank transfer,, I'm waiting for you now to send us the fee and your bank details to enable us start proceed with your bank transfer immediately.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:10 pm

How are you doing today dear beneficiary?i hope you are doing good together with you family. sorry for not get back to you I was busy will you be able to send money true cash tag or Western Union kindly respond back as soon as possible
Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:52 pm

Hello dear beneficiary why are you snubbing my messages over almost a months now? does it mean you are avoiding me we are almost done with this transaction dear beneficiary. Please kindly respond back if you are still with me to complete everything thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.