Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oknhaung@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oknhaung@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:31 am

Next of kin scam.

Hello,

My name is Oknha Ung Phallar, Director Monarch Investment Group Cambodia. Please permit me to reach you through this means. The MD of an oil and gas company in Dusseldorf,
died in 2019 at the edge of a completion of payment of a multi-million dollar contract with the Cambodian government. Unfortunately, this payment was not effected before his
demise and there have been delays in payment due to our inability to provide a recipient on his behalf.

My partner and fellow executive, who is a cousin of our King Sihamoni, has agreed to seek your assistance to receive this payment on our behalf while hoping we can arrive at a
beneficial settlement or cut therein for your part.

I would love to entrust the details in your hands for further discussions.

Best Regards,

Oknha Ung Phallar
Director Monarch Investment Group Cambodia
Email: oknhaung@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <jarkm95@gmail.com>
Reply-To: oknhaung@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 06:46:30 -0800
Message-ID: <CAM-L8=cpHwZzkt2C1VOwpSA0jc2aMCGhath7BRv5QTxz5CdusQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Business Partnership.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: oknhaung@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:51 pm

Reply received:

How are you, xxx?

Apart from being a director with Monarch Investment Group, I am also the CEO of UPL & LKH International Group Co., Ltd, Cambodia. Monarch Investment group, of which I am a director, got a contract project of about US$103Million from the Cambodian government in collaboration with a German company Veritas Oil and Gas company to develop part of KOK TANG PREAH SIHANOUK PROVINCE. All arrangements were up and awaiting payment when our German friend and collaborator suddenly died.

Veritas Oil and Gas company a foreign company owned by Mr. Herbert Karven, acted as an expert consultant to Monarch Investment Company in this project. The understanding was an indirect way of moving funds out of Cambodia for foreign investment.

After Herbert Karven's death and having had our payment delayed, we are left with no option than to carry on the arrangement as previously planned by the group but with a change of foreign representative, hence my contact to you. We solicit for you to take over as the expatriate company that Monarch Investment Group consulted in order to have the part payment of USD $29,867,525 (Twenty Nine Million Eight Hundred and Sixty Seven thousand, Five Hundred and Twenty Five Cents) released to us by the Cambodia government. You will take 30% from this payment while keeping 70% will be for us until when needed for our investment purposes in your care. We will attach the project plan and our contract agreement with the Cambodian government for you to go through and understand more of this collaboration after I hear from you.

We are anticipating a yes response from you on this collaboration. With the influence of my other company executive and royal partner and friend, Son Altesse Sisowath Panara Sirivuth the cousin of the current King of Cambodia, everything will go as arranged without any hindrance.
Do get back urgently to me to tell you how we can go about this as the Ministry of Economy and Finance is awaiting payment instructions from Monarch Investment Company. My personal regards as I await your reply. I have attached our IDs which includes my diplomatic passport and photos of the people involved and hope that you can keep this transaction a top secret.

Best Regards,

Oknha Ung Phallar
Tell/WhatsApp +855-88-507 7039
Email: uphallar@monarchinvestment-kh.asia

Note: Okhna: is a title honor given to outstanding Cambodia Citizens of respect by the Monarchy.
Son Altesse: is the title of members of the King's family.

Header:

Return-Path: <oknhaung@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:25:38 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFxMg4imXNaL7nSP_Pq_JNV9p1N+2=Fm1nKYvxkCq+_t-nH3VQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Business Partnership.

+855885077039
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cambodia
Original network provider* Viettel Cambodia Pte Ltd (Metfone)

Fake documents and stolen picture received with the message:

Image - the allegedly deceased Herbert Karven
Image - fake certification of the deceased Herbert Karven company
Image - his fake death certificate
Image - Oknha Ung Phallar fake passport
Image - Sisowath Panara Sirivuth fake identity card
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: uphallar@monarchinvestment-kh.asia

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 pm

Reply received:

Hello xxx,

The nature of business is Project Management. We would like to sign a contract with you or your company as a Project Management Consultant in regards to the possibility of having this USD $29,867,525 payment transferred to you. You/your company will replace that of Mr. Herbert Karven of Veritas Oil and Gas company. Once this done, we will request the government to transfer the part payment to you as our consultant. It is common to see that the management fee for a project consultant is about 2-5% of total investment therein, therefore the 30% of this payment would deploy as your personnel right to spend once the funds arrive in your care and as said, 70% of it will be held for us until further notice. Once this 1st part is paid and received, the balance from $103 Million will follow up.

Son Altesse Sisowath Panara Sirivuth the cousin of the King of Cambodia holds a safety measure of protection and assurance of having this payments paid immediately as soon as we can finalize the receiving measures.

Let me know what you think and we can proceed to see this through immediately by my sending you a contract agreement to go through and sign. In your reply I will need your direct telephone/WhatsApp number and your contact address for the preparation of the contract.

Best Regards,

Oknha Ung Phallar
Tell/WhatsApp +855-88-507 7039
Email: uphallar@monarchinvestment-kh.asia

Header:

Return-Path: <uphallar@monarchinvestment-kh.asia>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 08:28:09 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Ung Phallar <uphallar@monarchinvestment-kh.asia>
Message-ID: <1850940120.8229904.1710577689421@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Business Partnership.
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.22129 YMailNorrin
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.