Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomkaren35@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

thomkaren35@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:39 am

Recovery Scam:

Attention: Beneficiary.

Sir,

RE: YOU ARE TO TRAVEL TO NEW ZEALAND TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.

I want to let you know that you will travel to New Zealand to receive your Inheritance funds so get ready to travel as I am to pay for your Flight Ticket and your Hotel Accommodation in New Zealand

As a matter of urgency, you are to travel from the United States of America to New Zealand.

It is good you know that you are to sign your Original Fund Classified Document (OFCD) and then receive your funds in New Zealand without any upfront payment from you.

You should tell me the exact date that you would like to travel so that I will be able to get your Flight Ticket and your Hotel Accommodation details on time.

Have a great weekend.

Await your urgent reply.

Your faithfully,

Ms. Karen Thompson.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <thomkaren35@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.175]
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 07:42:44 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJ0nd8iurJedpfLs4QNP7Q=84TC_oO3U_Z_aNW4fN0yXuV2hZA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: YOU ARE TO TRAVEL TO NEW ZEALAND TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.