Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

uoffice1534098@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

uoffice1534098@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:23 am

Recovery Scam:

Attn The Beneficiary,

Kindly confirm If you're still using this email address? We are legal personnel attached to a prime bank in the United State by the name ABNB Federal Credit Union NY USA.

Kindly be notified that there has been due approval for reimbursement of your long outstanding payment via ABNB Federal Credit Union NY USA. The funds have been securely allocated through a transitory account with ABNB Federal Credit Union NY USA. However, Mr. Stephen McGregor, your former partner has again presented a Canadian bank account requesting that the funds Value, $11.500.000.00 should be remitted to him the second time, He claims to be your next of kin. Kindly confirm this information to us as your silence may suggest that Mr. McGregor’s claims are genuine.

I'll be honest with you and i have to let you know this now before anything this process will cost you $250.00 only and you are not going to be ask to pay any kind of fee again in the near future the good part of it the fee is refundable if you did not receive your funds as promise be rest assured please don't look down on this process I'm not here to mislead you my WORLDS IS MY BOND. Your urgent response would make this payment process swift with your contact details indicating how you wish to receive your funds $11,500,000.00 only.

For further clarification, call Mr. Leander Tempongko Bautista anytime between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday on my Tel +1 (315) 572-4468, call or email your reply to: uoffice1534098@gmail.com

Sincerely
Mr. Leander Tempongko Bautista
Head, Corporate Banking and e-Payments

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.76
Return-Path: <drmichaelc69@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.44]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 09:37:46 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPFLCnTSDzDcuQ7cGEPhxnwnjAO4QNy13_qi8Z67dM2uP=eHpw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +13155724468
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Liverpool, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.