Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ms.helenwjeffrey@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ms.helenwjeffrey@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:23 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Attention:

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow seeking your assistance due to my medical situation here in the United States. I am Ms Helen W.Jeffrey, a citizen of Finland based in United States America and am 46years old. I was an Orphan, adopted by my late father, Engr John Jeffrey Chairman/CEO of John Jeffrey Oil and Gas Services. After the death of my father Late Engr. John Jeffrey I took over his company management and also decided not to get married since I am her only Child.

Since then, I started suffering from Coronary heart disease which has cost me a lot and also affected every part of my body and brain cells due to complications. Just 5 days ago, the British doctors told me that I may die any time because my condition has gotten to a critical and life threatening stage. Having known my medical critical status, I therefore decided to seek your urgent assistance/ cooperation to use my inheritance of $18.3 Million USD to Build Orphanage homes/motherless babies in memory of me when I am gone.

I took this bold decision because I do not have a husband, family or children that can inherit these funds when I am gone. If you are interested, you shall take 35% out of the total funds $18.3 Million USD for your assistance, and also use the balance to build Orphanage homes/motherless babies in memory of me.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regards because of my health according to my doctor report, please if you would be able to use the funds for the work of Orphanage as i stated,contact me back so i will lead you to INDUSTRIAL TRUST BANK UK LONDON where this funds is in custody and for you to retrieve the funds in my name as the next of kin.

If you are interested and willing to handle this project, get back to me urgently for more details and to proceed. Immediately I hear from you through this email [ms.helenwjeffrey@outlook.com], I shall issue you a Certificate of Deposit for your confirmation before we proceed, to establish you as my legal beneficiary in receiving the money on my behalf.

I am waiting to hear from you urgently.
Regards,
Ms.Helen W.Jeffrey

Header:

Received: from 10.197.34.205
Return-Path: <ms.helenw.jeffreyltd@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.169]
Reply-To: ms.helenwjeffrey@outlook.com
From: "Ms Helen W.Jeffrey" <ms.helenw.jeffreyltd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:00:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+FS1+50rachBb1iuNKAo-yiHc6+kQRv=+Oqup8UXr5zbsJrng@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Subject:Diligently Seeking For Your Assistance
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.