Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

darrenevercriss@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

darrenevercriss@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:31 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

From Miho Oshima

My name is Mrs. Miho Oshima, I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to Charities. I am 67 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about four years ago, shortly after the death of my husband. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good of humanity rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned money. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5.5 million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family.

I pray the good lord touches your heart to get back to me on this important humanitarian work.

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Mrs. Miho Oshima

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.9
Return-Path: <darrenevercriss@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.176]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 02:45:21 +0700
Message-ID: <CADKP=mVmnxmYt2LHR8RApimb8PrG+pr+5RxR2XppRPHHTT_PPA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent letter from Mrs. Miho Oshima.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paulyih346@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:49 pm

Same dying widow scam, different email address.

From Miho Oshima

My name is Mrs. Miho Oshima, I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to Charities. I am 67 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about four years ago, shortly after the death of my husband. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good of humanity rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned money. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5.5 million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family.

I pray the good lord touches your heart to get back to me on this important humanitarian work.

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Mrs. Miho Oshima

Header:

Return-Path: <paulyih346@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:55:24 +0700
Message-ID: <CANaM2LZTNPumHpB7+4u6=6EdLENUUSwAah4uSA1FnK98LDLe1Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent letter from Mrs. Miho Oshima.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.