Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevn.green.sc@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stevn.green.sc@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:11 pm

Scammer's email address.: stevn.green.sc@hotmail.com

Content of the email.: Standard Chartered Bank (Head Office) Johannesburg Branch. 2nd Floor 115 West Street Sandton 2196 Gauteng South Africa.

+27 11 217 6600 /+267 361 5800.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

GREETINGS,

I PREFER TO WRITE YOU FROM HERE BECAUSE THIS MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS MORE SECURE THAN THE OTHER ONE.

Reference to your email, It may surprise you that you are asked to contact me, since there has been no previous correspondence. Because the internet has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism

I am Steven Green, from California USA, temporarily signed and appointed as the branch manager South Africa under Standard Chartered Bank instruction; I also head the remittance department of Standard Chartered Bank UK and USA. And, member of Standard Chartered Bank USA/UK Board of trustees,

I am here to acknowledge your message and to inform you that I have received your file/funds and I have gone through it. I am ready to help you receive your funds without any hindrance locally or internationally.

Following the international stipulated laws that restrict people from receiving their funds I am here to make a difference and to get your funds of One Million US Dollars remitted to you

I AM AWARE THAT, bankers and lawyers have misled innocent people like you, giving you wrong guardians, to receive your funds which weren't successful till date. (Allow me this time to help you and to assure you that your lost glory/ funds will never be repeated, for I am a man with three essential values that I practice in my existence: honesty, sincerity and God fearing. So, rest assured that I will not disappoint your expectations. It is not in my DNA.

To open your file for the release of your funds, and process your funds to be wired to you either through online access attached with an ATM Card or direct wire transfer, I will have to move your funds to our head office in the UK or USA. For easy transfer of your funds to your account without any issue locally or international based on the bad stigma in Africa,

I will open a fresh file for you, and open a nonresident account for you, deposit your funds of USD$1M into the newly open account, then i will validate and bank date it and then release your funds to you, to get this done, i need to secure An apex none appearance form, and then get someone that will help you to sign all your documents and immediately your funds will be made available for you.

To secure An apex none appearance form for you and then get someone that will help you to sign all your documents will cost you USD$200. Contrary to this, every other thing is free of charge. i have attached my passport and my ID card

Kindly confirm your details that you would want to appear in all your documents

such as you

1. FULL NAME

2. HOME OF OFFICE ADDRESS

3. TELEPHONE NUMBER

4. MARITAL STATUS

5. DATE OF BIRTH

I LOOK FORWARD IN HEARING FROM YOU

…………………………………………………………………………

Yours Faithfully

Steven Green

Operations Manager Standard Chartered Bank SA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.