Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

careyportman75@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

careyportman75@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:34 pm

Gold Scam:

Hello Dear,

I'm Carey Portman from Altamonte Springs, Florida.

I have worked in the gold mining sector for more than 30 years. Over these years I have had local mining contracts across 5 countries, namely: Australia, Brazil, South Africa, Kazakhstan and Ghana.

Am currently working with a gold company in Ghana and my contract will expire by next year. I privately bought about 240 KG of gold from some local miners here at a cheaper price. I don't want my company to know I own such gold because contractors are prohibited from buying gold from local miners.

So I want to present you as my partner who bought and owns the gold. All legal documentation will be in your name, then the company would ship the gold to your provided address. After you receive it then I can come over to pick it up. I'm willing to give you 30% of the total 240KG of gold. All I want from you is honesty and transparency.

If you're okay with the proposal, then I will get an attorney here to draft an agreement between us. As soon as we sign the agreement, I will give you the contact details of the company so you can contact them and instruct them to make the delivery to your address. All this can be done within 8-10 working days.

NOTE: This is 100% legal business. I bought the gold with my money. Am only doing it because as a contractor with the company I'm not permitted to buy gold from the local miners.

The 240KG of gold is worth around 12.5 Million USD if we sell 1KG for 50,000USD. This is unrefined 23 Karat gold with 99% purity.

If you need any further clarification, kindly let me know.

I await your response and readiness to enable us to start the agreement process immediately.

Thank You

Carey Portman.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.202
Return-Path: <info.alanbrown1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.42]
Reply-To: careyportman75@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:30:04 +1200
Message-ID: <CAKSYeKRjVtPYkpL5FFcoPgZj8z4KRct6K7oDiY_3csNmWFq4Wg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.