Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomascashman001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

thomascashman001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:09 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Mr. Thomas Cashman.
The General Manager Of Fidelity Capital Group Inc.
Located In: 825 Third Ave.
Address: 825 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States.
Date: January 27th, 2024.

On behalf of the board and management of Fidelity Capital Group Inc. I am Mr. Thomas Cashman, the General Manager of Fidelity Capital Group Inc. Fund Department, I want to inform you that during my recently withheld package routine check, I discovered that you have not received your Fund of $10.5Million from Fidelity Capital Group Inc. Fund Department and it is available for you to receive.

Be informed that we have concluded the 50% out of the 100% arrangement of the transaction. I will send you more details on how I will proceed. Kindly respond to this message immediately with your full contact details below in order to release the fund to you within 24 hours and you have to keep this transaction confidential and I will appreciate it.

1. Full Name: 2. Contact Address: 3. Phone/WhatsApp: 4. Means of Identification: 5. Occupation: 6. Age: 7. Gender: 8. Marital Status: 9. Nearest Airport:

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Thomas Cashman.
Phone/WhatsApp: +1 305 767 4762.

Header:

Return-Path: <webmaster@jns-web.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (webmaster@jns-web.co.jp@43.250.205.107)
Reply-To: <thomascashman001@gmail.com>
Subject: I Look Forward To Your Prompt Attention And Cooperation.
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 17:20:43 -0500
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

+13057674762
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Keys, FL
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Fl
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.