Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ah.kwanse@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ah.kwanse@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:00 am

Recovery scam.

Urgent,

I am Mr. Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla , OFR and I served as Accountant General of The Federation and Chairman of the Board of Foreign Payment Review and Audit.

I know that my email message will come to you as a surprise and you may not believe what I am about to tell you concerning your fund transfer.You have spent a lot of money and paid different fees,yet you are unable to conclude your fund transfer.

There are lots of secrets that they have refused to tell you and it is reason you have not got your payment.I discovered some untold truth while working on the Federal Government Legal team as Internal Auditor.

If you are willing for a discussion on how you will get your fund,kindly get back to me.

Sincerely,
Mr. Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla
Retired as Accountant General of The Federation
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Header:

Received: from DESKTOP-ASC1OF9 ([149.88.19.11])
Subject: Your decision matters
Reply-To: ah.kwanse@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 17:54:57 +0100
Message-ID: <176001304679015@DESKTOP-ASC1OF9>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.