Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zbthschroder1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

zbthschroder1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:38 pm

Scammer's email address.: zbthschroder1@gmail.com

Content of the email.: My Beloved Friend In The Lord,

Am sorry for my late response to your email, l have red and understand your mail with the help of the nurse. I appreciate your response and your concern towards my health. Am very happy that am trusting the money to you, just like you know that am currently in my sick bed please l want you to help me accomplish my last wish to the glory of God. l prayed and in my search the spirit of God directed me to you and told me that you are a trustworthy person who can help carry out my last wish to the glory of God.I shall be happier whether dead or live to see you help the less privilege with this money.

I believe that the events of this world have its own way of bringing people together for good,I want you to act according to my wish so that the Almighty's will shall be done. I want this fund to be used in the way of Almighty.

Even when my late husband was alive, he use to donate money, food items, cloths and other things to many charity organization all over the world he also transfer hug amount of money to many charity organization to many parts of the world and that is why he instructed me before he died that l should use the money to donate to any charity organization of my choice or better look for a trust wordy person that will use the money to help the poor, needy and the less privileged so that the word of God will be fulfilled and his soul shall rest in the peace of God

The total sum of the funds to be transferred to you is USD$17.500,000.00 in which 20% will be yours and 80% will be for the less privileged and the homeless people in the society.

I want you to know that I have given my full trust to you and your family. so please do not disappoint me. As you know that I am presently in the hospital on admission and my doctor says my condition is critical and that I have limited time to live, all I wish for now is to do something the lord will appreciate before I leave this earth of which I will like you to be a partaker so please pray for me and act according to my instructions so that even if I should die tomorrow, I will die a happy person,so please be by my side.

Meanwhile, l will like you to send some of your information like YOUR FULL NAME, HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS, NATIONALITY, DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, AGE, RELIGION to enable me write out an Authorization Letter to the bank and instruct them to transfer the money to your bank account so that you will receive the money on my behalf. l will also forward to you the Authorization Letter as a prove to you.

Please don't forget to always put me in your prayers and less I forget I write you by the help of a Nurse.

Regards and remain bless,

Yours Sister in pain.
Mrs. Elizabeth Schroeder
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.