Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

embassycheckingoffice22@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

embassycheckingoffice22@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:54 pm

Recovery Scam:

RESTRICTED , BENEFICIARY ONLY .

My name is Tanko Mohammed the director paymaster general's office here in Nigeria ,I have decided to contact you because of your payment file which has been abandoned here for
for years , during the christmas holiday i used the opportunity to pay a visit to the account general of the federation of Nigeria to ascertain the reason why payment files are treated with the urgency needed
and he explained to me the reasons why your file and many other payment files have not being approved and what can be done after reaching an agreement with him .

He told me that the bank policy code stipulates that all unclaimed or abandoned fund must be turned over to the abandoned property division of the state after ten years or forfeit the fund as abandoned property .
The bank had planned to invoke the abandoned property act to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period as provided but he stopped them .

I have also received letters in the last couple of days regarding the issue but i paid no serious attention to the subject .

Having said that , I want to assist you to receive your payment if you agree to my terms and conditions as I know what can be done for a hitch free release of your entitlement to you without any further delay .

When I hear back from you either by phone or email message I will furnish you with my terms and conditions and what can be done for a successful completion of the transaction .

Faithfully yours

DR TANKO MOHAMMED
DIRECTOR PAYMASTER GENERAL OFFICE
DIRECT PHONE : 234-81128-10411

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.215
Return-Path: <embassycheckingoffice22@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.44]
From: EMBASSY CHECKING <embassycheckingoffice22@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 20:41:39 -0800
Message-ID: <CANL0W0pGcLDy6WCkxSM5ZEdibKfwYsm6GEEz+nEg-hZMAgAf1A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE DISCARD IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2348112810411
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.