Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

internationalonetaryfunds11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

internationalonetaryfunds11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:47 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

I am writing to inform you of crucial information that will help resolve the difficulties you have encountered in receiving your long-overdue payment. This delay has been caused by the excessive demands for money by corrupt bank officials and courier companies. I am Ms. Kristalina Georgieva, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F), and I have been appointed to handle your transaction in Nigeria.

Reports have reached our office regarding the challenges individuals like you face in dealing with various banks, courier companies, and diplomats across Europe, Africa, and Asia/London UK. In response, we have taken measures to rectify this situation, and I assure you that the I.M.F is now directly in charge of your payment.

All governmental and non-governmental entities that have contacted you recently have been instructed to cease communication with you. You are advised not to respond to them anymore, as the International Monetary Fund is now overseeing your payment. Your name is included in our payment schedule for beneficiaries in the first quarter of this year, as we only transfer funds twice a year according to our banking regulations.

We apologize for the delay in your payment, and we request you to discontinue communication with any other office and focus on our payment process. Your new payment details are as follows:

United Nations Approval No: UN5685P
White House Approved No: WH44CV
Reference No: 35460021
Allocation No: 674632
Password No: 339331
Pin Code No: 55674
Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103
Released Code No: 0763
Immediate (I.M.F) Telex Confirmation No: 1114433
Secret Code No: XXTN013
Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10.7 million. With these payment details, you are now qualified to receive and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) African Region within the next 168 hours. Your unique CODE for this transaction is: 601.

You are strongly advised not to remit further payments to any institutions, as your fund will be transferred directly from our source. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this email immediately, and we will provide further details on how your fund will be released. Additionally, please call me as soon as you send the email for an immediate response.

Ms. Kristalina Georgieva Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F)

Header:

Return-Path: <internationalonetaryfunds11@gmail.com>
From: "Ms. Kristalina Georgieva" <internationalonetaryfunds11@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 15:51:25 +0000
Message-ID: <CAAg_-TsTxY1Mz_LYLS21wof6zPnxRX2OeE80dgYcYq95ShYO8g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Important Notice from the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.