Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaellexington1970@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

michaellexington1970@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:16 pm

Money transfer Scam:

Good day to you,

Have you received my proposal? Are you willing and ready to work with me? Please confirm your readiness if you are willing and ready to work with me to enable me to let you in on the next line of action.

I wait for your earliest response.

Best Regards,

Michael Lexington

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.76
Return-Path: <esmondchoogee0026@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.68]
Message-Id: <ZZ4IXHVX-AKIR-S5ZT-Q3KK-AGH1OSYOLSQP@gmail.com>
Reply-To: michaellexington1970@gmail.com
Subject: Let Us Work Together/Foreign Partner Needed
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: michaellexington1970@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:41 am

Reply received:

Dear

I trust this message finds you well. I extend my sincere apologies if my communication comes unexpectedly, and I appreciate your understanding in advance. Please be
assured that this correspondence is legitimate, confidential, and seeks your assistance in a matter of utmost importance.

Allow me to introduce myself Michael Lexington a Solicitor. I find myself in a situation that requires a reliable and trustworthy individual, and After careful consideration, I believe you may be the right person to assist.

Recently, a close associate of mine in Ukraine, with whom I collaborated in the past, met an unfortunate fate during the country's crisis. This individual, the late
Mr. Kozunenko, owned private gas production companies in Ukraine. Presently, his son seeks assistance in retrieving funds from a deposit held by a Royal Security Company in the United States. Due to the current circumstances, a bank-to-bank transfer is unfeasible.

The son has requested my help in finding a Foreign Partner who can stand as the beneficiary for the shipment
, as stipulated in the agreement between his late father and the security company. I am unable to assist directly as I was present when the shipment was deposited, and a third party is required for the release.

If you are willing to participate in this venture, you will act as the Foreign Partner and beneficiary of the shipment for Young Master Bishop. The agreed distribution funds is as follows: 40% for Mr. Kozunenko's son, 30% for myself, and 30% for you.

I want to emphasize the importance of trust and dedication in this undertaking. I can assure you that this project carries no risk, and I will provide guidance to
ensure its successful completion. Following the safe delivery of the shipment, a representative from Mr. Mark Bishop will meet with you in your country to discuss further details regarding disbursement and investment.

If you find this proposal of interest, kindly furnish the following information:

Full Name
Full Contact Address
Direct Mobile Number
Any Government-Issued Identity for identification purposes

Once I receive this information, I will provide you with additional details.

Thank you for considering this matter. I appreciate your time and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Michael Lexington

Header:

Return-Path: <michaellexington1970@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 11:02:52 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFX8J-oBiyDaDrGGMiTK7ug--ARUM+Dn8VGqw_McUrzZzn8cwA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Let Us Work Together/Foreign Partner Needed

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michaellexington1970@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:19 pm

Scammer's email address.: esmondchoogee0026@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Congratulations!!!!
We are pleased to announce to you the draw of the PCH.Google, Facebook, Instagram,X,TIKTOK, Apple Inc, Android, and Linkedin. E-mail address ballot lottery
international program held this Month of MARCH 2024 your prize money is yet to be claimed and you are getting the
final NOTIFICATION as regards this.Please contact below for more information regarding your prize money,
Claims Manager: Dr Pirzada M H.
drpirzadamhassan@gmail.com
Tel: +19722188986
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.