Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pkadidjakanazo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pkadidjakanazo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:09 pm

Next of Kin scam:

I am Princess Kadidja Kanazo, a personal Accountant/Executive board of Directors working with Coris Bank International Burkina Faso (CBI).I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain a huge amount between us in a matter of days.Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to my mail

Honestly, i have business transaction worth the sum of ($10.5Million Dollars) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars to transfer to you through proper documentation in position of your own account most importantly, i will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.This transaction is risk-free; please urgently confirm your willingness and interest to assist in this deal, I am in good faith and with trust waiting for your Urgent response and maximum cooperation for more details,

Best Regards.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.235
Return-Path: <david.chalimo@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.174]
Reply-To: pkadidjakanazo@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 15:52:14 +0000
Message-ID: <CAByKeZ3=rQXF7ondFe91rqcgnC-0YRXUDZvDj3rOLUPWOFdCjw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Honestly
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.