Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

revlucymahata@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

revlucymahata@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:50 pm

Dying widow scam.

Hiya, my name is Reverend Sister Lucy Mahata and I hope this finds you well.
my private email address (revlucymahata@gmail.com)

There is a lot of evil going on in this world done by men and women who pay no attention to humanity and how their evil affects the lives of others. I have been in search of a trustworthy person for the purpose of helping me reach out to the poor people among us. Twice I have been betrayed by the persons I thought I could trust. They both made away with the money meant for the poor people but yet, with an absolute belief that good people still exist in this ungodly world, I was willing to keep on searching and by the grace of God, I found your email so I decided to contact you hoping that I can trust you with my finances.

My name is Reverend Sister Myleen Pedro and I am serving at Our Lady of Remedies Catholic Church in Manila Philippines. I am 67 years and suffering from Pancreatic Exocrine Cancer. I have managed my health for over 2 years but recent consultations show that my situation has become worse. According to my doctors, I have just 8weeks to live if I insist on the subsequent surgical operation scheduled for next month at Johns Hopkins Health Centre Baltimore Maryland in the USA. This really got me scared and I have been very unhappy since then. It's even more saddening knowing that I have no child of my own due to my spiritual commitment which did not permit me to marry.

At this point I am totally helpless because these things are beyond my powers. Due to this reason, I have made up my mind to donate all my life savings and family inheritance, which seems to be about the sum of $2,150,000.00 (Two Million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) to you rather than allow my wicked uncle to inherit them since he is my only surviving relative.

I give you the permission to utilize 45% (Forty Five Percent) of this fund for your private wishes which will be useful to you and your family, then utilize the other 55% (Fifty Five Percent) for charity work by means of organizing a foundation in your country under my name, as I would want my name immortalized as my existence on earth comes to an end.

This cash is deposited in a dependable bank in the Philippines and currently I have informed my legal professional approximately my selection to will this fund to you. You are to get back to me immediately if you are fascinated to perform this task, so that I can direct you on how to get in contact with my lawyer and account officer.

Lastly, I know I have never met you or set my eyes on you before, but through prayers and fasting done by my spiritual adviser, Rev Fr Vijay Drego, I was able to choose your address among all I came across with. Provide the information below through my private email address (revlucymahata@gmail.com) in other to fulfill this which bothers me most:

YOUR NAME:………………?
YOUR COUNTRY:…………?
YOUR PHONE NO:………?
SEX:………………………?

Sincerely,
Reverend Sis. Lucy Mahata

Header:

Return-Path: <urchi.urchi2013@gmail.com>
Reply-To: revlucymahata@gmail.com
From: "Reverend Sis. Lucy Mahata" <urchi.urchi2013@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 01:11:27 -0700
Message-ID: <CABKzvXb-3f5c-oDh2M-wssL1FMU_1XXR2bSFF-RGnug62AQvjQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hiya
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elkinknowlesknowles@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:45 pm

Good Day,

I am Elkin Knowles, and I work with the Records Department of Schlumberger Oil services in USA and I am sending this proposal to solicit for a partner whom I will directly protect his contract interest in the new Stumberger Oil services 2024 Joint Venture Contract (JVC) supplies and contract sponsorship

Schlumberger Oil services 2024 Joint Venture Contract (JVC) supplies and contract sponsorship which involves recruitment of new contractors for the supplies of oil equipment for Oil rig maintenance.

This contract program has a structured financial sponsorship /Contract take off FUNDS worth over Two billion dollars to enhance the financial capacity of all new contractors.

This means that the company will sponsor the every selected Contractor financially for the execution of the contract supplies and you can handle the contract supply from any part of the world. reply to my direct email:(elkinknowlesknowles@gmail.com)

Please respond if you’re interested with your full name and address and a mobile Whatsapp phone number where I can call you privately and discuss with you in detail.

Regards

Elkin Knowles

Schlumberger Oil services

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.232
Return-Path: <drliptakm@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.161.51]
Reply-To: elkinknowlesknowles@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 13:33:55 +0100
Message-ID: <CAARzCZswxfG8Mk9X9j4i4NX1QvvjSD6-eKLJvaS+0TZbijDqaw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Schlumberger Oil services 2024 Joint Venture Contract (JVC) supplies?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

urchi.urchi2013@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 9:37 pm

How are you today,

My name Elkin Knowles, and I am sending this proposal to solicit for a partner whom I will directly protect his contract interest in the new Schlumberger Oil services 2024 Joint Venture Contract (JVC) supplies and contract sponsorship, presently I work with the Records Department of Schlumberger Oil services in USA

This contracts involves Schlumberger Oil services 2024 Joint Venture Contract (JVC) supplies and contract sponsorship which involves recruitment of new contractors for the supplies of oil equipment for Oil rig maintenance.

This contract program has a structured for financial sponsorship /Contract take off FUNDS worth over Two billion dollars to all new contractors to enhance them the financial capacity to handle huge volume fund projects

This means that the company will sponsor the every selected Contractor financially for the execution of the contract supplies and you can handle the contract supply from any part of the world. reply to my direct email:(elkinknowlesknowles@gmail.com) send your full name and company details and your phone for urgent contact

Please respond if you’re interested with your full name and address and a mobile Whatsapp phone number where I can call you privately and discuss with you in detail.

Regards
Elkin Knowles
Schlumberger Oil services 2024 Joint Venture Contract (JVC) supplies?

Header:

Return-Path: <urchi.urchi2013@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: elkinknowlesknowles@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 20:07:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CABKzvXZK2AeqV7+QLzt+Z71p7_yOT519yf7y7RcfUXdqxX-Z0w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Schlumberger Oil services 2024 Joint Venture Contract (JVC) supplies?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.