Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officialmg78@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officialmg78@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:54 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Attn: ,

This is to officially notify you that your fund has now been FULLY procured by bank (Atlantic Union Bank) and now presently Reserved and Blocked in special Holding account above exclusively for Bank to Bank Wire transfer into your registered account in which you may nominate under their control -

However, under this payment scheme between, the IMF and World Bank, there has been established special payment centers in South Africa, South America, Asia, and Europe etc wherein you are expected to travel to and sign the relevant classified fund release documents and submit them with a gift present to the payment director at the payment center, before your RESERVED fund the our bank will be credited into your bank account or is paid to you.

Note: The IMF (investor) will take care of your flight ticket and hotel accommodation within the time of your trip.

No upfront payment is required. And we have a secured arrangement with our appointed private financiers who shall purchase the tickets, book hotels, pay cash tips to officials overseas, purchase gifts,incentives and cash tips to be given to officials at the payment centers, to facilitate all the execution processes as there are many beneficiaries and to avoid delays.
If you accept this arrangement, kindly get back to me as soon as possible and I will give you further instructions on how and where you will travel to for the signings. I will also commence arrangements for travel tickets and hotel accommodation with the financiers.

It is very important you forward to us the following information as you reply to this notice. Your Full name and address, your banking details, copy of your valid traveling International passport, Nearest departure international airport name and your whatsApp telephone number, to enable us process your traveling documents and for easy communication ASAP.

Your urgent response will be appreciated.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Kamabale Mungilima Kamalé

Header:

Return-Path: <officialmg78@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Kamabale Mungilima Kamalé" <officialmg78@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 14:36:23 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEFY2W7YSc2d1FOmEL7oSiZ8i8E14VzmPjag+GQW2Q0N-T+eXA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Payment with no Upfront Payment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officialmg78@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 11:15 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attn: Beneficiary

Did you, in any way, authorize Mr. Hitoshi Ishizuka with his detailed personal and bank information below to travel on your behalf to sign and claim your deposited funds?
If you did not authorize such a claim, do inform us immediately, as we are about to purchase his traveling documents.

My information
First Name:Hitoshi
Last Name:Ishizuka

My FULL ADDRESS:23-5 Room: 101 ? Tokiwadai Hodogaya-ku Yokohama-city Kanagawa Japan

240-0067
April 20, 1953
SEX: Male
Passport Number:MU9924782
69 years old
I divorced my wife two years ago

My Bank information
BANK NAME:SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION:Hatanodai Branch
ACCOUNT NAME:Hitoshi Ishizuka
ACCOUNT NUMBER:099{Branch number}-7127182{account number}
SWIFT CODE:SMBC JP JT
Bank code number:0009
BANK ADDRESS:1-4-15, Hatanodai, Shinagawa-ku,Tokyo, 142-0064, Japan
BANK PHONE : +3-3785-3011

I await your swift response
Thanks
Mr.Kamale

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.76
Return-Path: <officialmg78@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.46]
<officialmg78@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 22:10:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEFY2W6_nria+SYnytzzj7mH7+B9sg9tCP4CtemJFOstCQ74RA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR.HITOSHI ISHIZUKA TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS ON YOUR BEHALF?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +337853011
Invalid
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.