Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrjeffdaniels62@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrjeffdaniels62@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:55 pm

Recovery scam.

GREETING DEAR FUND OWNER
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY??

My dear, How do you feel when you hear that your fund transfer is canceled and your US $2,500,000,00 has been reverted back to the {USA} government treasury account?

The reasons why I asked you this question is because, I believe that you don’t know why I am here, and you think I am one of those fraudsters who is after to rip out money from you, if this is what your mind was telling you, it means that you will lose this opportunity, because i am here to see that those who have fall into victims of scam due received their fund without having any problem or paying any more charges.

If you have read from my previous email, you will find out the reasons why you where ask to send the needed fee

I was wondering why you are delaying this payment after you know that the management has provided every necessary requirement to start your transfer.

Stop doubting my word, this is real and legal; believe me, because you have no other time to receive your fund than now, therefore if you know that you really need to start receiving your fund, kindly get back to me now with the amount you have out of the needed fee, to enable us start sending you the payment as we program the transfer.

Remember that your first payment of $2,000 us dollars is ready on your name now, and you will receive it, once we confirm the money from you, and know more fee again after that.

Am looking forward to hearing from you soon, if you still want to start receiving your fund.

Once again congratulations and regards.
Mr Jeff Daniels
Payment Officer Walmart money transfer
Office Address: 33501 S Dixie Hwy, Florida City, FL 33034, USA
Gmail account for hangout chat {{mrjeffdaniels62@gmail.com}}

Header:

Return-Path: <mrjeffd911@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrjeffdaniels62@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:05:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJ=zQtFh-RjCQh4f558_aP+qRcOjcQa9m_1NhE697n8MViefYg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: {YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED}
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrjeffdaniels62@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:37 pm

Recovery scam.

GREETING DEAR FUND OWNER
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY??
PLEASE ARE YOU READY TO PAY THE NEEDED FEE, AND PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $2000 US DOLLARS THAT IS READY ON YOUR NAME TODAY BEING WEDNESDAY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER 2023??

GET BACK TO ME THROUGH THIS PHONE NUMBER BY SMS, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO START RECEIVING YOUR FUND, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY DELAY NOW (( +1 (304) 304-3474) OR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHAT ON YOUR PHONE AND CHAT ME UP WITH THIS EMAIL BELOW ((mrjeffdaniels62@gmail.com))

AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Once again congratulations and regards.
Mr Jeff Daniels
Payment Officer Walmart money transfer
Office Address: 33501 S Dixie Hwy, Florida City, FL 33034, USA
Gmail account for hangout chat {{mrjeffdaniels62@gmail.com}}

Header:

Return-Path: <mrjeffd7@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrjeffdaniels62@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 09:08:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAB3YM9T+bqmNoWt-UyMCOCvjckAT9LDUYhWLO0+jmEa6vgBqRg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Final Notification to you
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+13043043474
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location West Virginia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.