Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stephenwebster159@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stephenwebster159@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:49 pm

Money transfer scam.

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the Day, I need your cooperation as i am looking for a trustworthy person that i can trust and relay on for this business that required sincerity and honesty.I honorably intend to invest into a lucrative business in your country which you are to advised and execute as my foreign facilitator. You shall create idea on how the money will be invested and properly managed. It will be your responsibility to design the type of investment that shall yield profit for both parties once the money is fully in your custody. You should be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free.As soon as you confirm your willingness to go into business relationship with me,i will send you the details.
Waiting urgently,

Best regards,

Stephen Webster

HeadeR:

Return-Path: <stephenwebster159@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 12:16:12 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <869032372.2300474.1686226572099@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: INVESTMENT
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.21516 YMailNorrin
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.