Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrgeoffreyonyeama111@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrgeoffreyonyeama111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:36 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

ATTN: Sir,

I have a proposition for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister of Foreign Affairs Nigeria. I have a mutually beneficial business suggestion for you.

1. Can I give you this trust ?
2. Can you handle this project?

Absolute confidentiality is required from you. Besides, I want to use my connection/office to get documentation back up for the exit of $27.5M over invoiced contract payment into your bank account.

If you AGREE to work with me for the exit of these unclaimed funds to your account, l will advise you on the next line of action immediately the Fund transfer will commence without further delay, as I would proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the 10 working days.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards.
Mr Geoffrey Onyeama
(Hon. Min. of Foreign Affairs)

Header:

Received: from 10.220.163.139
Return-Path: <drmikedagogo@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.53]
Reply-To: mrgeoffreyonyeama111@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:38:22 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOaLEtTBdkoYyq2y2=FQyOaa7DeO0D0vBrekhA-FvSXTi5EepA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Can I give you this trust ?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.