Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Comfort-bunting@safrica.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2023 7:45 pm

Procurement scam.

For the kind Attention

I have a Top profound Business Proposal for you in the area of petroleum and Gas product.

Kindly get back to me

Mr. Comfort Bunting
Group Supply Chain Manager
Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA).
Direct Telephone: +27 68 367 0974

Private email: engcomfort-bunting@engineer.com

Header:

Return-Path: <Comfort-bunting@safrica.com>
Received: from [105.12.5.83] ([105.12.5.83]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan [10.76.45.14])
Message-ID: <trinity-f4e80656-982d-47c3-a455-35a297e88f6d-1685473748950@3c-app-mailcom-lxa13>
Subject: Mr. Comfort Bunting
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 21:09:09 +0200

Orig IP: 105.12.5.83 | Orig ISP: Cell-c | City: Pretoria | Country: South Africa

Telephone: +27683670974 - mobile number serviced by TELKMOBL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:57 pm

Greetings,

To begin, allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Mr. Comfort Bunting, and I work as a Group Supply Chain Manager/Procurement Category Manager for The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA). The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), is a wholly state-owned company of the Government of South Africa and registered as a commercial entity under the South African law. It is a subsidiary of CEF SOC Limited (CEF).
For a period of (Twelve Months), my company is interested in acquiring crude oil from the United Arab Emirates in quantities of up to (Eight Hundred Thousand Barrels Per Month).

If you are asking why I need you to carry out this strategy, it is because it is against my company’s operating ethics for an employee to profit personally from the company business activities. As a result, I will need to collaborate with someone capable and trustworthy who is not in my personal circle in order to keep my involvement private and also note that You do not need to go to the UAE in order to conduct the transaction. You can conduct it from the comfort of your home as long as you have a computer and printer to print and fill forms for the application. The project will not prevent you from doing your normal jobs or business, but it will generate some extra income into your folds.

So, my proposal to you is that we work together to create a middleman structure, with you as the front man and me operating behind the scenes.

I have relevant contacts within the upper echelon of the United Arab Emirates for granting crude oil export licenses to any company or individual I present for this venture.

This is a fantastic opportunity for us to establish ourselves as global oil industry leaders. Only after getting your response and confirmation of your interest will I provide full details

Mr. Comfort Bunting
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frbnyjohnwilliams@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:35 pm

For the kind Attention Sir/Madam

I have a Top profound Business Proposal for you in the area of petroleum and Gas product.

Kindly get back to me

Mr. Comfort Bunting

Header:

Return-Path: <frbnyjohnwilliams@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 14:35:47 +0200
Message-ID: <CAGm7_Wv8UabXNR9L5sHr9ER0y5kBDS3=2+5vmLGBDKaSTVkYBA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Mr. Comfort Bunting
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

engcomfort-bunting@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:05 pm

For the kind Attention Sir/Madam

Kindly get back to me

Mr. Comfort Bunting
Direct Telephone/WhatsApp: +27 67649 1974

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.75
Return-Path: <cormfotmrblunting@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.161.68]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 23:58:06 +0200
Message-ID: <CAF9-ja1r82=5UOOBv6kaoZLgOS4wfVN06XB9zJmGdAojfXHuxw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Mr. Comfort Bunting

Phone: +27676491974 - mobile number serviced by TELKMOBL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

saministryoffinance@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:40 pm

Hello

Please confirm if this email address is active? I sent you a message
earlier, did you receive my first message that I sent to you? It is an
urgent matter. I am waiting for your urgent feedback.

Sincerely
Mr. Comfort Bunting

Private email: cbmroil1@consultant.com

Header:

Return-Path: <saministryoffinance@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: mrcboil21@gmail.com
From: "Mr.Comfort Bunting" <saministryoffinance@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 19:53:45 +0200
Message-ID: <CACEpEuDAkxN-M0BD-Y=TDLcZJ62_4UFO1FOjLgBXvyZ3ONMDBg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbmroil1@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:40 pm

Greetings:

Thanks for your email and the opportunity given to me to explain this transaction to you and also introduce myself. My name is Mr. Comfort Bunting, and I work as a Group Supply Chain Manager/Procurement Category Manager for The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (Petro SA). The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (Petro SA), is a wholly state-owned company of the Government of South Africa and registered as a commercial entity under the South African law. It is a subsidiary of CEF SOC Limited (CEF).

For a period of (Twelve Months), my company is interested in acquiring crude oil from the United Arab Emirates in quantities of up to (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND BARRELS PER MONTH).

If you are asking why I need you to carry out this strategy, it is because it is against my company’s operating ethics for an employee to profit personally from the company business activities. As a result, I will need to collaborate with someone capable and trustworthy who is not in my personal circle in order to keep my involvement private and also note that You do not need to go to the UAE in order to conduct the transaction. You can conduct it from the comfort of your home as long as you have a computer and printer to print and fill forms for the application. The project will not prevent you from doing your normal jobs or business but it will generate some extra income into your folds.

So, my proposal to you is that we work together to create a middleman structure, with you as the front man and me operating behind the scenes.

I have relevant contacts within the upper echelon of the United Arab Emirates for granting crude oil export licenses to any company or individual I present for this venture.

This is a fantastic opportunity for us to establish ourselves as global oil industry leaders. Only after getting your response and confirmation of your interest will I provide full details.

Regards,

Mr. Comfort Bunting

Header:

Return-Path: <cbmroil1@consultant.com>
Received: from [197.184.165.126] ([197.184.165.126]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-b771f036-c752-4a70-b1fd-8c274b8c52ef-1688498911920@3c-app-mailcom-lxa16>
Subject: Re: Fwd:
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 21:28:31 +0200

Orig IP: 197.184.165.126 | Orig ISP: Neology (pty) Ltd | City: Cape Town | Country: South Africa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbmroil1@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:39 pm

Greetings Once again

Thank you for your honest and encouraging response, please carefully read the below process and try to understand how the process goes with that you will know exactly your position in this business venture.

To proceed we have to sign a Memorandum of Understanding which I will forward to your email as soon as I read your response which will further stipulate our various roles and the commission sharing formula. Once the MOU is signed by both parties, we will proceed by applying for the license with the ADNOC – (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company).

Furthermore I will be guiding you step by step in your correspondences with both the buyer (The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), and the seller (ADNOC - Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) until The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), pays the ADNOC for the crude. This is where the work of the license operator ends after which the commissions will be calculated based on the number of barrels The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), buys from ADNOC through you. This commission will be remitted to your account as the license owner/sales agent. Please note the sales process steps as indicated below:

1. After approving your license application, the ADNOC will issue you with a License Lease Agreement (LLA). This agreement will stipulate the terms, rules and regulations of operating the license. The LLA will also indicate the commission rate payable to you (License holder) on each barrel of the product sold by you. The lease agreement once signed will be forwarded to the legal department of the ADNOC.

2. After signing the license lease agreement with the ADNOC, you will send a copy of your license approval letter to The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), to inform them that you are a license owner with the ADNOC.

3. The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), after receiving the license approval letter will do their due diligence to confirm if your license is valid from the ADNOC.

4. Once the license is confirmed as being valid and authentic, The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), will issue their Letter of Intent (LOI) to you to be presented to the ADNOC. The Letter of Intent is to show The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA) willingness to buy the product through your license. It is a confirmation to the ADNOC that you have a buyer for the product.

5. On receiving the Letter of Intent from your buyer (The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), the ADNOC will issue a SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA). This SPA is to be signed between the buyer (The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), you (license owner) and the ADNOC. The (SPA) will indicate the specification of the crude oil to be sold to The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), the price per barrel, the quantity of the crude to be bought by The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), (measured in barrels) and the account information of the license operator (you) where the commission will be wired to by the ADNOC once The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), pays them for the product.

6. On signing the SPA by the 3 parties (You, ADNOC & PetroSA), you will submit the signed SPA alongside with a letter to the ADNOC asking for "Authority to Load" (ATL). The authority to load is to allow the buyer's vessel to load the product.

7. Once the ATL is issued, PetroSA 's vessel will then load the product and a Q&Q test (Quantity & Quality) will be conducted by the PetroSA. This test is to confirm that the specification of the crude oil and the quantity is correct as contained in the SPA.

8. Once the Q&Q test comes out positive, PetroSA will immediately direct their bank to pay ADNOC for the crude oil.

This is where the job of the license operator ends. The ADNOC on receiving payment for the crude will calculate your commission and pay into your account which will be stated in the SPA. I will be assisting you step by step in signing the sales contracts and agreements. You will follow my lead until the sale is completed.

All this you can do via email communication as electronically transmitted documents are accepted in this venture. The ADNOC pays $5.00 commission per barrel. Our company PetroSA has the capacity to buy 800,000 barrels per transaction as we have such a capacity vessel. If we can make this venture possible, we will be earning a $4 million commission per transaction every month. 50% goes to me, while the other 50% goes to you. FYI, the only out-of-pocket expense we would be required to make in the course of this transaction would be the cost of procuring the license, which will be contributed equally by both parties. In other words, I will pay half while you pay the other half. I will be sending you the MOU as soon as I receive your response in regards to this email.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Comfort Bunting

Direct Tel/WhatsApp: +27 67649 1974

Email: Comfort-bunting@safrica.com

Phone: +27676491974
Note: 103. This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbmroil1@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:26 pm

Greetings Once again

Thank you for your honest and encouraging response, please carefully read the below process and try to understand how the process goes with that you will know exactly your position in this business venture.

To proceed we have to sign a Memorandum of Understanding which I will forward to your email as soon as I read your response which will further stipulate our various roles and the commission sharing formula. Once the MOU is signed by both parties, we will proceed by applying for the license with the ADNOC – (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company).

Furthermore I will be guiding you step by step in your correspondences with both the buyer (The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), and the seller (ADNOC - Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) until The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), pays the ADNOC for the crude. This is where the work of the license operator ends after which the commissions will be calculated based on the number of barrels The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), buys from ADNOC through you. This commission will be remitted to your account as the license owner/sales agent. Please note the sales process steps as indicated below:

1. After approving your license application, the ADNOC will issue you with a License Lease Agreement (LLA). This agreement will stipulate the terms, rules and regulations of operating the license. The LLA will also indicate the commission rate payable to you (License holder) on each barrel of the product sold by you. The lease agreement once signed will be forwarded to the legal department of the ADNOC.

2. After signing the license lease agreement with the ADNOC, you will send a copy of your license approval letter to The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), to inform them that you are a license owner with the ADNOC.

3. The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), after receiving the license approval letter will do their due diligence to confirm if your license is valid from the ADNOC.

4. Once the license is confirmed as being valid and authentic, The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), will issue their Letter of Intent (LOI) to you to be presented to the ADNOC. The Letter of Intent is to show The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA) willingness to buy the product through your license. It is a confirmation to the ADNOC that you have a buyer for the product.

5. On receiving the Letter of Intent from your buyer (The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), the ADNOC will issue a SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA). This SPA is to be signed between the buyer (The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), you (license owner) and the ADNOC. The (SPA) will indicate the specification of the crude oil to be sold to The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), the price per barrel, the quantity of the crude to be bought by The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), (measured in barrels) and the account information of the license operator (you) where the commission will be wired to by the ADNOC once The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), pays them for the product.

6. On signing the SPA by the 3 parties (You, ADNOC & PetroSA), you will submit the signed SPA alongside with a letter to the ADNOC asking for "Authority to Load" (ATL). The authority to load is to allow the buyer's vessel to load the product.

7. Once the ATL is issued, PetroSA 's vessel will then load the product and a Q&Q test (Quantity & Quality) will be conducted by the PetroSA. This test is to confirm that the specification of the crude oil and the quantity is correct as contained in the SPA.

8. Once the Q&Q test comes out positive, PetroSA will immediately direct their bank to pay ADNOC for the crude oil.

This is where the job of the license operator ends. The ADNOC on receiving payment for the crude will calculate your commission and pay into your account which will be stated in the SPA. I will be assisting you step by step in signing the sales contracts and agreements. You will follow my lead until the sale is completed.

All this you can do via email communication as electronically transmitted documents are accepted in this venture. The ADNOC pays $5.00 commission per barrel. Our company PetroSA has the capacity to buy 800,000 barrels per transaction as we have such a capacity vessel. If we can make this venture possible, we will be earning a $4 million commission per transaction every month. 50% goes to me, while the other 50% goes to you. FYI, the only out-of-pocket expense we would be required to make in the course of this transaction would be the cost of procuring the license, which will be contributed equally by both parties. In other words, I will pay half while you pay the other half. I will be sending you the MOU as soon as I receive your response in regards to this email.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Comfort Bunting

Direct Tel/WhatsApp: +27 67649 1974

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:10 pm

Greetings Once again

Kind Regards,

Mr. Comfort Bunting

Direct Tel/WhatsApp: +27-64170-2210

Phone: +27641702210 - mobile number serviced by CELLC.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:15 pm

Greetings Once again

Kind Regards,

Mr. Comfort Bunting

Direct Tel/WhatsApp: +27-64170-2210

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.