Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susanshabangu610@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2023 10:23 am

Dying Widow Scam:

Good Day,

First, let me start by introducing myself My name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and former Deputy Minister for Safety and Security of the Republic of South Africa under the auspices of the former President of South Africa, Mr. Jacob Zuma, and was formerly elected as Minister of Women in the Presidency 03 June 2014 under the auspices of the new President of South Africa, Mr. Cyril Ramaphosa and now presently the Minister of Social Development from 2018-02-27. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).

THE PROPOSAL, after my swearing in ceremony making me the former Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago. After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a bank in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice. This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract, I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance either by coming down to South Africa in person or providing your complete bank details information, so that these funds could be wired directly into your overseas account without any hitch. I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six Million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may secure in this transaction. And another 5% will go to Motherless babies' homes. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

Also, I can give you my attorney contact details so that you can contact him and discuss with him directly as he already promised to use his position to move this fund out of South Africa, its okay and fine by me. Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

My regards to your family,

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Shabangu

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.137
Return-Path: <jw185900@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.174]
Reply-To: susanshabangu610@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 03:10:11 +0200
Message-ID: <CAB7ffoZsOUd-OR5GX2k6f9DWjXLK9gw-zf18SGmktByasLfihw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 27, 2023 7:39 pm

Dear

I thank you for your response and the willingness to help me in transferring the US$30.5 Million to your bank account where it will be used for investment, well this transaction is 100% risk free and will favour both of us if we work together.

All I need from you is sincerity, honesty and your business knowledge for us to transfer my money, which you will be compensated for. Moreover, before I will inform you on what to do, you have to give me a strong assurance that this money will be safe when transferred into your personal or company bank account in your country. As you know that this money is my future including my family and I don’t want anybody to play or to toy with it, that is why I am looking for a good person who will not betray me and my family in this transaction.

Please kindly provide your details as followings:

Full name:
Address:
Nationality:
Mobile number:
Copy of your identification Passport or Driver's License

The fund transaction is purely on a legal basis hence the service of my attorney is engaged to ensure a safe and legal documentation of the fund transfer to your bank account, and upon your response I will direct you on how to contact my attorney officially to enable us proceed.

Please, this is highly confidential for security reasons.

I wait for your urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Susan Shabangu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 29, 2023 7:17 pm

Dear

Many thanks for your email, Listen my dear I will be working with you in this project as long as you will be honest and comply with the requirements, well I believe that we are now into a mutual relationship. I write to inform you that my attorney will prepare all necessary documents that will back up the wire transfer into your account.

I had a meeting with my Attorney on how to handle this transaction to your account without any delay, we agreed that you will be in position for 20% of the total sum and I want you to know that with my Attorney safety and success transfer is guaranteed. I will advise you to contact him to enable us to proceed immediately.

Below are his information’s:

Name: Barrister Greg Harrison Esq.
Telephone: +27-78-567-4267
Fax numbers: +27-86-245-7893
Private email: hhgreg_laws@yahoo.com

Please tell him that your partner Mrs. Susan Shabangu Instructed you to contact him on how to proceed immediately, and my Attorney said that the transfer will not take more than 5working days as soon as we comply with the requirements, if possible you call him on phone and send him an email to show our seriousness in this transaction.

I really want you to keep this transaction confidential at all times for security reasons.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Susan Shabangu

Phones: +27785674267
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

+27862457893
Number billable as premium rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hhgreg_laws@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2023 6:59 pm

From Barrister Greg C. Harrison Esq.
Legal Wise Attorneys Chambers.
Date: 29/05/2023.
Phone: +27-78-567-4267.
Fax: +27-86-245-7893.
You’re Reference: A-017509.
Our Reference: G-C Harrison: 29/05/2023.

Attention:

Procedure on Transfer of Fund USD$30.5 Million'

Thanks for your email; let me introduce myself, I am Barrister Greg C. Harrison of Harrisons chambers and is my pleasure to write you this hour, and I will like to notify you that I will be having a meeting today with your local partner Mrs. Susan Shabangu on how to handle the transaction to your account without much delay.

I will inform you immediately after our meeting on the possible means of transferring the fund to your account, and I will submit an application to the relevant departments that will issue us the necessary documents in your favour to enable the effective of this transfer to your account.

Furthermore; the funds in question USD$30.5 Million is insured and no one can be able to deduct any amount from the principal sum because of insurance policy, the total amount will be wire directly to your account.

Thank you.

Yours-in-Service,

Barrister Greg C. Harrison Esq.
(Barrister & Solicitor) GC Harrison LLB(UNISA) Partners B. Seimenis Dip Juris (Wits) SK Dewberry Bproc (UFS) A Babula LLB (UKZN) M Lambert BA LLB (Wits) A German BA LLB (Wits) Contact Details: #5 Eton Road,Parktown Johannesburg South Africa. Phone: +27-78-567-4267, Fax: +27-11-507-5209. Office Open From: Mon-Sun 9am-5pm South Africa TIME.

Header:

Return-Path: <hhgreg_laws@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic306-20.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (sonic306-20.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [77.238.176.206])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 20:31:53 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <121976739.6125679.1685392313884@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Introduction From Barrister Greg C. Harrison Esq

Date: 30/05/2023.
Fax:+27-11-507-5209.
You’re Reference: A/-017509.
Our Reference: G-C- Harrison: 30/05/2023.

Attention:

Good morning; we have been consulted and retained by your local partner Mrs. Susan Shabangu and it is our assurance that this business fall under the ambit of our firm's services and we have handled such business in the past without any hitch.

Well let me use this opportunity to inform you on the outcome of our meeting with Mrs. Susan Shabangu and Bank manager was present, I am here to direct you and your partner on the possible way to handle this transaction to your account without any hitch, there will be some vital documents that will be needed to back up the wire transfer so that there won’t be any question when the funds arrives in your account.

I have already informed your partner Mrs. Susan Shabangu on the development and she promise that both of you will try to secure all the relevant documents to enable smooth transfer to your account.

Find below the needed documents as follows:

(1) Change of ownership document.
(2) Affidavit from high court of Justice.
(3) Approval from Ministry of Finance.

This are the Fundamental mechanism that will carry out the wire transfer into your account without any hitch and the funds will be transferred into your account as donation inheritance fund which the bank over here will fax all the copies of the documents to your own bank to enable them credit your account immediately.

Find below the needed information’s:

(1) Bank Name
(2) Bank Swift Code/ Bank Branch Code,
(3) Bank Account number/ account holder's name.
(4) Your occupation.
(5) Your full Name as it appears in your International passport.
(6) Your Psychical Address Home or Office. P.O. Box not acceptable.
(7) Indicate your private Cell-phone and fax numbers.

My firm will draft a memorandum of understanding between you and Mrs. Susan Shabangu to cover up your original agreed percentages, which you will sign and return back to me.

Finally this office will appreciate it more and for us to start with you immediately to treat this matter with immediate urgency as I told Mrs. Susan Shabangu that this transaction will be completed within 4working days.

Please note that this transaction remains confidential at all time.

Thank you.

Yours-in-Service,

(Barrister & Solicitor) GC Harrison LLB(UNISA) Partners B Seimenis Dip Juris (Wits) SK Dewberry Bproc (UFS) A Babula LLB (UKZN) M Lambert BA LLB (Wits) A German BA LLB (Wits) Contact Details: #5 Eton Road Parktown, Johannesburg South Africa. Phone:+27-78-567-4267, Fax: +27-11-507-5209, Office Open From: Mon-Sat 9am-5pm South Africa TIME.

Phone: +27115075209
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Johannesburg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2023 7:58 pm

Dear

How are you doing today? Hope you are well; I had a meeting with Barr Greg Harrison as he invited me to inform me about the possible way to transfer this money to your account without much delay or complications, and after the meeting we agreed that I have to secure a court order that will enable the smooth transfer to your account.

Furthermore I found out that to obtain these documents it will cost us some money which I do not know how much it will be until we consult with the relevant department today.

But anyway I am sure that we can offset the bill at present since it is the only way forward, and to ensure that we both finally achieved the reason of knowing each other.

I would like you to call Barr Greg Harrison to inform him that you have advised me to take care of this situation and you should make him understand that he is going to benefit from us as soon as the transfer is completed.

Thank you for your kindness.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Susan Shabangu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hhgreg_laws@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:33 pm

Date: 01/06/2023.
Our Reference: G-C- Harrison: 01/06/2023.

Attention:

Good morning ; I write to inform you that I have forwarded your details to the relevant department where all the required documents will be obtained.

I have also informed your partner Mrs. Susan that all the backup documents are going to cost both of you about $38,760 USD only.

I will advise you to discuss with your partner Mrs. Susan on how to make the payment to enable me obtain this documents and proceed with the wire transfer into your account.

Upon your respond I will direct you on how to make the payment.

Thank you.

Yours-in-Service,

(Barrister & Solicitor) GC Harrison LLB(UNISA) Partners B Seimenis Dip Juris (Wits) SK Dewberry Bproc (UFS) A Babula LLB (UKZN) M Lambert BA LLB (Wits) A German BA LLB (Wits) Contact Details: #5 Eton Road Parktown, Johannesburg South Africa. Phone:+27-78-567-4267, Fax: +27-11-507-5209, Office Open From: Mon-Sat 9am-5pm South Africa TIME.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:34 pm

Dear

Many thanks for your email, yes the lawyer has already informed me that the documents will cost us $38,760 USD, but do not worry I will try my best to offset the bill, if I need your help I will let you know, but for now do not worry I am doing my best to make the payment.

Please just call the lawyer Mr. Greg and let him know that I am trying to take care of the situation.

I can’t wait to meet you immediately the fund enters your account.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Susan Shabangu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hhgreg_laws@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:06 pm

Date: 02/06/2023.

Our Reference: G-C- Harrison: 02/06/2023.

Attention:

Good day ; enclose is a copy of the change of ownership of the fund that has been paid by your partner Mrs. Susan, I will advise you to print it out, sign and return back to me immediately.

I will also like to bring to your notice that your partner Mrs. Susan has raised $34,000USD already, and I have made a part payment to the relevant department and they are now waiting for the outstanding balance of $4760 USD only.

I will advise you to arrange this balance of $4760 USD to enable us to complete the outstanding an obtain the remaining back up documents to finalize the wire transfer to your account.

Upon your respond I will direct you on how to make payment.

Thank you.

Yours-in-Service,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hhgreg_laws@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:54 pm

Date: 02/06/2023.
Our Reference: G-C- Harrison: 02/06/2023.

Attention: .

Thanks for your email; I have received the signed copy, and I would like to know when you will be making the payment of $4,760 USD outstanding.

Should I provide you with the bank account details where you will remit the $4,760 USD? Please update me.

Note that your partner Mrs. Susan has brought the $34,000 USD to my office this afternoon, so you need to complete the balance to enable us to obtain the remaining documents to proceed with the wire transfer to your account.

Thank you.

Yours-in-Service,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:57 pm

Dear

Hope you are in good health and well-being. I have not received your response since my last email I sent to you regarding the document payment of $38,760 I made to the lawyer.

Also, I tried severely calling you on your phone number XXXXXXXXXX, but your number is not going through, please provide the correct phone number for verbal discussion.

Finally, please I kindly urge you to send the remaining balance payment of $4,760 to the lawyer to enable him finalize the documentations proceedings and complete the fund transfer to your bank account since time is of the essence.

I wait for your prompt response, thank you

My regards to your family,

Yours Faithfully,
Susan Shabangu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.