Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

centeroffice606@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 10, 2023 9:09 am

Recovery scam.

Hello xxx

Sir.

I am/We are pleased to inform you that your total payment entitlement has been cleared and approved to be released to you finally through our foreign payment centers in South Africa and Amsterdam. Consequently, You are expected to travel to these two payment centers to formalize and finalize the process of this fund's payments release to you.

Firstly, You will be traveling to South Africa to sign the relevant payment release documents, which you will travel to Amsterdam with to present to the paying officials in Amsterdam for the eventual release of your payment and subsequent transfer of your entire funds to your designated Bank account/s.

Furthermore, to enable this process to achieve its full objective, Our officials in South Africa will buy some gift items, such as male and female clothing capable of enticing our other officials at the payment/transfer center in Amsterdam. You will carry these gift items and the signed documents with you to Amsterdam to present to the officials there as tips in order to compel them to ascribe to your payment all priority attention it deserves. Of course, this singular action will ensure that not only you receive your payment certainly but also first before any other beneficiary.

A capable financial expert has been contacted to assist us with the provision of all the necessary financial assistance by paying for your tickets throughout this journey, your hotel accommodation both in South Africa and Amsterdam. You shall also be given some money to serve as your feeding and other expenses once you arrive in South Africa and another money given to you for your expenses on arrival in Amsterdam.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADVANCE OR PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT ALL THROUGH THIS EXERCISE. Your only contribution is to accept travel and all your travel expenses shall be taken care of by us. Secondly, accept to sign the documents in South Africa and travel with the same documents and the purchased gift items to Amsterdam for the final endorsement and transfer of your payment. Also note that the money for the purchase of these gift items shall be borne by us and handled by our officials in South Africa.

The entire journey will take you between 7 to 8 days to conclude. Therefore, you should prepare yourself for this number of days.

Finally, should you accept to make this trip, I urge you to contact your local traveling agency to inquire if you need a VISA to South Africa and Amsterdam, so that you can apply for it immediately to save time.

Do not hesitate to ask me questions if need be.

Best Regards.

AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.

Header:

Return-Path: <centeroffice606@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 09:32:17 -0700
Message-ID: <CACAGP6so5N2mn+He9Jnfh9F7B+qtqvuJwd53cHFdv659WP06xQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: UPDATE ON YOUR PAYMENT
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 20, 2023 11:19 pm

Hello

Sir.

This is to confirm the receipt of your email on Wednesday, May 10, 2023. I want to use this great opportunity to apologize for my late response, as I have been out of my duty post for an official meeting.

Your name was among the contract/inheritance payment beneficiaries that are listed as payment beneficiaries that are yet to receive their contract/inheritance fund.

The total sum in question is inheritance payment valued at US$10.5 Million. The entire journey will take you between 7 to 8 days to conclude. Therefore, you should prepare yourself for this number of days.

A capable financial trip expert has been contacted to assist us with the provision of all the necessary financial assistance by paying for your tickets throughout this journey, your hotel accommodation both in South Africa and Amsterdam. You shall also be given some money to serve as your feeding and other expenses once you arrive in South Africa and another money given to you for your expenses on arrival in Europe.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADVANCE OR PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT ALL THROUGH THIS EXERCISE. Your only contribution is to accept travel and all your travel expenses shall be taken care of by us. Secondly, accept to sign the documents in South Africa and travel with the same documents and the purchased gift items to Amsterdam for the final endorsement and transfer of your payment. Also note that the money for the purchase of these gift items shall be borne by us and handled by our officials in South Africa.

Once you accept to make this trip, I urge you to contact your local traveling agency to inquire if you need a VISA to South Africa and Amsterdam,so that you can apply for it immediately to save time.

You are advised to reconfirm your Full Name, Address, Telephone/Fax No, Occupation & the data page of your Int'l passport for identification purposes.

Your urgent response will highly facilitate the next step of action, as time is not our friend.

Best Regards.

AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.
Mob/Whatsapp No: +1-332-261-1271

Header:

Return-Path: <centeroffice606@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 09:22:32 -0700
Message-ID: <CACAGP6ubP6q6a7oT36R83hp8LmbFeLn=x4PdUhwZvs=MaQ80=g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DETAIL EXPLANATION: ATTACHED IS MY OFFICIAL ID. GET BACK TO ME ASAP

Phone: +13322611271
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 22, 2023 7:49 pm

Attn.

Sir.

This is to confirm the receipt of your email response on May 20, 2023. Before I proceed further I want to use this great opportunity to inform you that it is your obligation to process your passport if you don't have one and present it that will make you eligible to enbank on the said trip to complete the signing exercise that will facilitate the release of your long awaited payment to your designated bank account.

Following the above stated, Now I understand your confusion. Though I AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA was supposed to have completely given you the bit by bit breakdown of the transaction.

However, here is the origin and source of the funds proceeds. This is an inheritance payment designated to your name and to be claimed by you. I, AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA who is an official with the United Nations, attached to the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) here, has as insider perfected all the official gazette that every document in this office bears your name as the beneficiary of this fund in question.

I and the Director Foreign Payment Office of the Central Bank here are working in collaboration with the officials of the Finance Ministry to get the entire sum of US$10.5 million transferred to you through our correspondence banks overseas.

The main reason and benefit of your travelling is to formally perfect the documentation and signing of the funds release documents, so that on completion of your trip, notification and instructions shall be issued from our head office authorizing the offshore bank to effect payment release without delay.

And this is the reason for the gift items you will carry to pacify and tip the officials to allow you the following options for your payment transfer. 1.-CASH DEPOSIT.
2.-BANK TRANSFER.-Open an account in South Africa with Online Access to gradually transfer the entire payments into your accounts in batches.

On arrival in South Africa our representatives who are also working in collaboration with us shall be on ground to assist you as well guide you on the day today activities of your program before departure. Name of the point man in South Africa will be made available to you before you depart your country. Same way before you depart South Africa to Europe.

Please confirm when you can depart your country to safely arrive in South Africa as the case may be. Your tickets will read departing your country's international airport finally. You will be getting more and more acquainted with the transaction as we make progress with each step and you will fully understand. I hope I have fully answered your questions and worries.

You are advised to reconfirm your Full Name, Address, Telephone/Fax No, Occupation & the data page of your Int'l passport for identification purposes.

Please note that, should you adhere strictly to the advice, instructions and directives as I am here to give you for free, this transaction will achieve 100% success.

Feel free to add me on whatsapp and call me asap.

Sincerely,
AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.
Mob/Whatsapp No: +1-332-258-9276

Phone: +13322589276
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2023 7:08 pm

Attn.

Sir.

This is to confirm the receipt of your email. I have carefully read and noted your last email response. But for us to confirm your eligibility to make the said trip that will enable you to officially complete the signing exercise process that would facilitate the final release of your long awaited fund valued at US$10.5 million, you must reconfirm your personal details, such as your full Names, Address, Telephone, Occupation and also scan the data page of your International Passport and forward via email attachment for identification purposes.

This transaction is purely legal and has no troubles in it. Reason why you must go for the signing is for you to present yourself in person before the payment officials. Nobody can do this for you. You are not contravening any laws anywhere.

There are processes to follow. After signing the documents, you will fly to Amsterdam with the signed documents. Also, you will get some presents in South Africa which you will tender to the payment release officials together with the documents in Amsterdam. This present is to serve as a motivator, so that the officials will accord our payment top priority.

So, there is nothing to worry about. All the legal documents shall be provided for you as you travel to claim the fund please.

To this end, you are advised to indicate your readiness to travel and complete the signing exercise process that will facilitate the release and final remittance of your inheritance fund valued at US$10.5 million to your designated bank account, as time isn't our friend.

Yours Sincerely,

AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2023 6:58 pm

Attn.
Sir.

I thank you so much for your utmost response. As a matter of fact, there is nothing I can do about your trip and your final completion of the signing exercise process as you were officially required that will facilitate the successful release of your long awaited payment of $10.5 million to your designated bank account.

Following your inability to make the trip and finalize the signing exercise of your fund release order documents as you have indicated, I hereby want to inform you that the only alternate means you can embank and meet up with all the modalities for an effective and hitch free remittance of your fund. First of all, you must meet up with all the obligation for your payment release, by making sure you complete the final endorsement of the Original Fund Release Classified Approval Order Documents covering your fund with the financial institution, which must be fully endorsed by you as the legitimate fund beneficiary before the remittance of your fund would be made to any of your approved bank account.

Therefore, the more reason you are required to visit the payment centers in person for the endorsement of the Original Hard Copies of your Fund Release Classified Approval Order Documents covering your fund to enable the immediate facilitation of your fund transfer. However, in a situation you are unable to visit the payment centers for any reasons, alternatively I can then personally arrange to dispatch the aforementioned documents to your destination address via a Courier Delivery Services, but will be without the help or involvement of the Financial Trip Expert. This may also interest you to know that before we can commence action in this regards, you as the beneficiary must indicate readiness to settle and take care of the Insurance and Delivery Charges of the original hard copies documents of your fund to your destination, as this arrangement will not be part of the agreement we signed with the Financial Trip Expert. Please take note.

You should also note that the endorsement of your Original Fund Release Classified Approval Documents remains the only problem withholding the release/remittance of your fund to your designated bank account. This is very important to avoid fund interception by unauthorized people. As since you cannot visit the payment centers for the final endorsement excise and prefer the Original Hard Copies of your Fund Release Classified Approval Documents covering your fund to be sent to you via Courier Delivery Services, then do well to notify me as soon as possible and be ready to do the needful so that I can make immediate arrangement to dispatch the documents to your destination address without any delay.

On second thought, if you finally decide to visit the payment centers for these endorsements, kindly keep me informed so that I can direct you to the foreign payment coordinator to enable you to secure a visa easily without any hindrance. Please note that you are required to return back the classified hard copies after endorsement for your immediate fund transfer and you are also advised to stop all further correspondence with any other office, agent or representative so as to allow us execute our task successfully.

You are advised to reconfirm your Full Name, Address, Telephone & Fax No, Occupation And The Data Page of Your Int'l Passport for identification and official purpose. Your urgent response will highly facilitate the next step of action, as time is not on our friend.

Yours Sincerely,

AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 29, 2023 7:37 pm

Attn.

Sir.

I have read and noted your information.Following your inability to make the trip or finance the delivery of your fund documents to your address, I must confess to you that this will delay every arrangement for the dispatching of your Fund Release Classified Approval Order Documents to your destination.

I hope you know that these are Hard Copies of your payment documents, which will determine your payment. The documents are bound together and you are required to carefully endorse the documents in the columns made for you and return back to the finance house for your immediate fund release. The documents are supposedly endorsed by you, as the fund beneficiary before the remittance of your fund would be made otherwise, no remittance of funds would be made without your endorsement of the Hard Copies classified documents covering your fund with the finance house. This is for your best interest to avoid interception of funds by unauthorized persons.

Meanwhile, as I intimated you earlier, the documents need to be ensured before delivery to your destination address. Therefore, if you are still interested to receive the original hard copies at your doorstep through courier, you are required to expedite action on this process with immediate payment of US$850 (Eight Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) only due for the Insurance coverage and the courier Service delivery charges.

But in a situation you can't afford to take care of the delivery charges, and prefer the finance house accredited attorney to legally represent you sign the fund release order documents on your behalf, then you should be ready to settle the accredited attorney legal service charge and we shall facilitate the release process of your fund through bank transfer or ATM card parcel release delivery means.

Below is the breakdown of the inquiries I made concerning the release and final delivery of your ATM card as soon as the accredited attorney completes the signing exercise in your favor. Your parcel contains the following documents which will be delivered to your below postal address which you Have Forwarded to us.

MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL VALUE OF $20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Dollars) IS PERMITTED ON WITHDRAW PER DAY and we are duly Inter-Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Center of your choice.

KEEP YOUR BELOW ATM CARD PIN# DETAILS SECRET:
NAME ON CARD:
Address:
ATM CARD NUMBER: 5179 1234 5678 9120
YOUR PERSONAL ID NUMBER: 1140

(1) ATM Official Compensation Certificate
(2) ATM Card Valued $10,500,000 Million Dollars

Note: These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until it's been delivered to you. We have concluded delivery arrangements with all COURIER SERVICES, In view of this development.You are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery.

Please find below charges:

Normal class delivery: in 24 hours
(cost of delivery)
Postage: 250.00 dollars
Insurance 350.00 dollars
Vat : 180.00 dollars
Total 780.00 dollars

Normal class delivery: in 48 hours
( cost of delivery)
postage: 200.00 dollars
Insurance 320.00 dollars
Vat : 150.00 dollars
Total 670.00 dollars

Normal class delivery: in 72 hours
(cost of delivery)
Postage: 170.00 dollars
Insurance 270.00 dollars
Vat: 110.00 dollars
Total 550.00 dollars

DOCUMENT INSURANCE FEE: (THIS IS ABSOLUTELY COMPULSORY TO ANY COURIER OPTION YOU DECIDE TO CHOOSE) It will be illegal to ship your ATM CARD without being insured. Please confirm if you are able to take this cost so that I can know how to proceed with delivery to your address in the next 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment.

Note: The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. Universal Air Courier Company does not allow Cash on delivery (C.O.D) as all payments must be made in this office before shipment can commence.

Congratulations!!!

Yours Sincerely,

AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:17 pm

Attn.

Sir.

Thank you for your email response.

As we proceed with the normal class delivery in 24 hours, once again find below is the breakdown concerning the final delivery of your ATM card as soon as the accredited attorney completes the signing exercise in your favor.

(cost of delivery)
Insurance 350.00 dollars
Total 780.00 dollars

MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL VALUE OF $20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Dollars) IS PERMITTED ON WITHDRAW PER DAY and we are duly Inter-Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Center of your choice.

KEEP YOUR BELOW ATM CARD PIN# DETAILS SECRET:
NAME ON CARD:
Address:
ATM CARD NUMBER: 5179 1234 5678 9120
YOUR PERSONAL ID NUMBER: 1140

(1) ATM Official Compensation Certificate
(2) ATM Card Valued $10,500,000 Million Dollars

Following the above stated, immediately you indicate your readiness to transfer the Normal Class Delivery Fee in 24 hours, which will give you the total sum of 780.00 US Dollars, I will as a matter of urgency forward you the account details to remit the required insurance and delivery fee, as time isn't our friend.

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until it's been delivered to you. We have concluded delivery arrangements with all COURIER SERVICES, In view of this development.

Congratulations!!!

Yours Sincerely,

AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:05 pm

Attn.

Sir.

Thank you for your email stated on Friday, Jun 2, 2023.

(cost of delivery)
Insurance 350.00 dollars
Total 780.00 dollars

Following your request to forward you the bank account where you can as a matter of urgent transfer the Normal Class Delivery Fees of US$780.00 as indicated above that would facilitate the successful delivery of your ATM card parcel to your address in 24 hours as applied. Find below is the bank account details of the dispatch officer you are advised to complete the transfer via bank to bank transfer:

BANK: METABANK
ACCOUNT NO: 7000910830XXXX
ROUTING NO: 073972181
BENEFICIARY: J. H.

Do the transfer and please make sure you don't hesitate to forward your payment transfer evidence for confirmation and official purpose. This will enable us to proceed with the immediate delivery of your ATM card parcel to your address as follows: ().

Congratulations in advance !!!

Yours Sincerely,

AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:47 pm

Attn.

Sir.

How are you today? I guess this mail will meet you in good health. If yes, thanks be to almighty God for his infinite mercies towards our dear lives.

I am very sorry for my late response, as I have been out of my duty post for an official meeting with the board of directors. Nevertheless, I have been expecting your successful transfer and forward of the payment slip.

Meanwhile, you should go ahead and complete the transfer, as the beneficiary has gone to his bank to rectify the abnomal and the bank account is 100% active and ready to receive funds without any complaints.

Please do the transfer transfer the Normal Class Delivery Fees of US$780.00 and forward your payment transfer evidence for confirmation and official purpose. This will enable us to proceed with the immediate delivery of your ATM card parcel to your address as follows: ( ).

Yours Sincerely,

AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:41 pm

Attn.

Sir.

I have been calling the cell phone number as follows: ( ) you earlier sent me as your mobile no, but unfortunately the number isn't working and isn't an active number according to the response from your phone network provider.

I have also called your above telephone number several times, but unfortunately the number is not an active number. So what is happening? Meanwhile, following your promise to go back to your bank today being Monday 12 June 2023 and complete the payment transfer. For the facts the receiver's bank account has been rectified and the beneficiary has also given us the go ahead order for you to make the transfer, you should feel free to complete the transfer, as delay is very dangerous and time isn't our friend.

Transfer the Normal Class Delivery Fees of US$780.00 and forward the payment transfer evidence for confirmation and official purpose. This will enable us to proceed with the immediate delivery of your ATM card parcel to your address as follows: ( ).

Yours Sincerely,

AMB. IR. ENGKUS KUSWARA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.