Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shcherbakovam66@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:04 am

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Money transfer scam.

Dear.
I am Ms Olena Shcherbakova, a board member of National Bank of Ukraine.
This is to appeal for your urgent assistance and support because I
Have the sum of only $10M US loaded inside a consignment which was
deposited with a security firm in POLAND.

This was done in anticipation of the war which later came to reality ,
I was able to flee the country and I am now hiding in ROMANIA and all
I have left destroyed in UKRAINE.

I am sincerely appealing to you to help receive the consignment
loaded with $10m into your country so that I can be able to depart
here to meet you and start a new life because the Ukraine as a country
is totally destroyed by Russia and it will take time to rebuild so its
better I start a new life earlier now because I have lost everything I
labored for through Russian bombs.

If you are ready to help me respond so that we can process the
delivery to your destination for investment and establishment.

Thank you

Ms Olena Shcherbakova.

Header:

Return-Path: <uk2lnd018mail@gmail.com>
Reply-To: shcherbakovam66@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 12:16:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CAA=ckrWM3S7BhU3CcANKQGM1uL41o7Ea-Brpjfx-70+gCzidnw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

msshcherbakova128@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:26 pm

Same scam, new email address:

I am Ms Olena Shcherbakova, a board member of National Bank of Ukraine.
This is to appeal for your urgent assistance and support because I
Have the sum of only $10M US loaded inside a consignment which was
deposited with a security firm in POLAND.

This was done in anticipation of the war which later came to reality ,
I was able to flee the country and I am now hiding in ROMANIA and all
I have left destroyed in UKRAINE.

I am sincerely appealing to you to help receive the consignment
loaded with $10m into your country so that I can be able to depart
here to meet you and start a new life because the Ukraine as a country
is totally destroyed by Russia and it will take time to rebuild so its
better I start a new life earlier now because I have lost everything I
labored for through Russian bombs.

If you are ready to help me respond so that we can process the
delivery to your destination for investment and establishment.

Thank you

Ms Olena Shcherbakova.

Header:

Return-Path: <edwinedwins319@gmail.com>
Reply-To: msshcherbakova128@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 22:34:53 +0100
Message-ID: <CALMWNuS=EcC-bDNHzGuwWWL_qk2qbhZxCRZde=8quycMbi1tog@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:39 pm

Dear

Thank you for your mail and the content well noted. Sorry about the late response. My son has been under the weather but I am glad has better now.

The war is devastating to me because I just lost my mother and my father so it has been a very painful experience.

Kindly be well informed that the fund was dispatched to POLAND through an AMERICAN DIPLOMATIC ENVOY so the fund has been deposited in a security financial firm in Poland and all I need is just an investor and friend who will act as the beneficiary of the fund because every fund coming from my country is been monitored and seized because of the invasion so I need a trusted person who will in turn be the investor and honestly the person will get 40% of the total sum of $10M for his/her help while I will get the balance of the fund.

All you need to do now is kindly send me your full name and address, Direct telephone number, occupation/position and any form of identification so that I can send to the lawyer to prepare all legal documents that will enable you make claim to the fund as the legal beneficiary and the fund will be tagged as an investment fund so that after you have received it then I can be coming to meet you and share it so that the remaining one after you have collected your own share will be used for investment and you will also manage the investment since you know your country and know what to invest into.

As soon as your personal details are received and the documents prepared by the lawyer through the law court the contact of the security financial firm will be given to you to contact them and receive the fund without any delay or questioning and this is no problem whatsoever.

The certificate of deposit that confirms when the deposit was made is with me and it will be sent to you soonest I hear from you so that we can proceed.

All I need is honesty,commitment,love and above all togetherness so that we do not fail to accomplish this good, great desire.

You will even help me to come over with my only son.

I am waiting to hear from you very soon because I am sad and cry daily because all I laboured in my country is destroyed so I need peace and a new country to settle down and stop the pains and tears that the RUSSIANS brought upon my country.

Please help me because I am devastated and I need help now.

Please respond

Thank you.
Ms Olena Shcherbakova.

Header:

Return-Path: <shcherbakovam66@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:10:30 +0100
Message-ID: <CALzdN4Xy7iUm3M+0eqsTFLZZC-D3WHQwVcH+QV61AMDeypS0Xw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:34 pm

Dear
Thank you for your mail and the content well noted, Sorry about the late response. My son has been under the weather but I am glad has better now. I almost got killed at the war but I have been hiding and the war gets worse more and more everyday..

I have attached the certificate of deposit that was issued to me when the cash deposit was made for safe keeping and it was agreed that the fund of $10M will be released to any legal beneficiary that is approved by me and with the presentation of the certificate it will be confirmed that the person is approved by me.

This is a part of the document that will enable you to make a claim on my behalf because of my situation .

As soon as i hear from you i will make contact with the lawyer who assisted me with the diplomatic envoy to make the deposit to help me get the main legal documents like the power of attorney,affidavit of claim from the law court in poland so that the claim will be legalised by the law court before the company can agree to release the fund.

After getting the documents and submitting to them then we will be notified by the security company on how the fund will get to you.

Kindly hold this document safely and wait for further information and the legal documents.
Everything concerning this transaction will be made transparent and please be honest and truthful so that the investment will be worthwhile for the safety of my son and i.

Please respond

Thank you

Ms Olena Shcherbakova.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:03 pm

Dear

Thank you for your email feedback along with your full detail and your Passport which I have forwarded to the attorney for proper documentation.

Kindly get in touch with the attorney directly yourself. Please copy me and do update me once you hear from him for a follow up.

Thanks once again. Here"s the attorney infos.

Name: ESQ JOHN PETERS.

Email Address: ascott400a@gmail.com
Email Address: esqjohn.peter@onmail.com
Email Address: esqpeterjohn@protonmail.com

Please cooperate with him to speed up the transaction.

Please do update me from time to time.

Please respond

Thank you.
Ms Olena Shcherbakova.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:15 pm

Dear

Thank you so much for your update and I did got in touch with the lawyer on your behalf as a new beneficiary to the funds and he made me to understand that the main legal documents like the affidavit of claim, power of attorney we are both working from the law court in poland starting from today been on Monday that he will surely get in touch with you today, So that the claim will be legalised by the law court before the firm can agree to release the fund as a new beneficiary that once they are done he will send them to you immediately once they are been through with the documents but I strongly believe the lawyer we surely respond back to your message.

Please go ahead and make sure everything is successful with the lawyer and the security firm. I mean I want you to listen to their instructions given to you by the lawyer and the security firm so I can take my leave out of here. I wish you were here with me. You could see how my son and I are suffering. Please help me. The pain is too much to bear. I really count on you so much as a new beneficiary. All I want is an investor and friend who will act as the beneficiary of the fund because every fund coming from my country is been monitored and seized because of the invasion so I believe I have found a trusted person like you who will in turn be the investor and honestly person will get 40% of the total sum of $10M for her help while I will get the balance of the fund and any help that as been render by you will definitely been paid back once the funds it been released.

I was able to flee the country and I am now hiding in ROMANIA and all I have left destroyed in UKRAINE. I have lost everything I labored for through Russian bombs. because it was not a safe country anymore, I am giving Allah/God the glory for safe keeping till this moment. the lawyer as been trying his possible best on our bills here myself and my son but honestly speaking I want you to see how you could be able to raise this amount of funds $600 to the lawyer so I can pay for my guest house where myself and my son stayed and to also buy some food items to keep us going until everything is done with the security firm to release the funds to you as a new beneficiary.

After getting the documents and submitting them then we will be notified by the security firm on how the fund will get to you.

Kindly hold this document safely and wait for further information and the legal documents. Everything concerning this transaction will be made transparent and please be honest and truthful so that the investment will be worthwhile for the safety of my son and i.

Please respond

Thank you

Ms Olena Shcherbakova.

Attn: Sir.
Thank you for your mail and i honestly appreciate your agreement to be able to assist Ms Olena Shcherbakova From Ukraine to be able to get her trapped fund transferred to you.

As the legal representative of Ms Olena Shcherbakova, i will do my best to see that everything concerning thois transaction is well documented and all the documents procured legally without any delay.

To commence the legal process i will advise you to immediately forward the following for proper legal process to commence.

1.Full name and address
2.Direct Telephone number
3.Occupation/Position
4.Any form of identification for recognition
5.Any documents that has been given to you by Ms Olena Shcherbakova.

As soon as the above requested information is received i will proceed to see that all legal paperwork is procured and i will negotiate with the deposited firm to see the possible means on how the fund will be transferred to you as the legal beneficiary after all the documents is now prepared legally iun your name .

Thank you.
Respond soonest.
JOHN PETERS ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

esqjohn.peter@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:17 pm

Attn:.

Thank you for your mail and it is my legal privilege to contact you with full information on the legal process that will be involved in this transaction and I did get all those documents and information given by you..

Though i am not in Poland but i am in United States of America and i am the real sole attorney to Ms Olena Shcherbakova of Ukraine and i will honestly want you to follow me on this legal journey and claim with all sincerity so that this can be achieved and the fund can be transferred to you as the legal beneficiary without any hitch.

I was able to procure the affidavit of claim through a lawyer in Poland who was able to legally interpret the affidavit to English to suit the international standard so that it could be well communicated to you as the legal beneficiary. Secondly, Ms Olena Shcherbakova's attorney has been paying for her bills for the past months now ever since the Ukraine and Russia war started. I spent over $8,500 on Ms Olena Shcherbakova and her son. But I know that once this transaction is carried out, everything will be soft. So I told Ms Olena Shcherbakova next week friday that I couldn't get any cash to saw some of her bills this week, and she made me to understand today that she discusses letting you know that you are going to send her about $600 to make the payment on her hotel bill and some foods so how do you plan in getting the money to me

1) Do you have a Bitcoin wallet account?
2) Should I provide a bank account for you to have the $600 been paid
3) Can you make a transfer into a bank account that I should provide to you?

Let me know how you can get the cash down to me so I can have it been paid to the hotel directly.

Kindly get back to me soonest.

Respond to confirm this message and document received.

Yours Faithfully
John Peter ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

esqjohn.peter@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:51 pm

Attn:
Thank you for your mail, sorry about the late response. I have been busy working on the Affidavit of Claim and the power of attorney to Ms Olena Shcherbakova funds and once am done with it I will have it forward to you immediately. here"s the bank account information you requested from me. I was supposed to give you my bank account information but due to the expensive bills that I have paid on Ms Olena Shcherbakova and her son I have overdraw with my bank account so any cash that went into there will be taking by the bank so I decide to make use of my secretary bank account information so once the payment is been made all I needed it just the payment slip so that my secretary we get the cash out of her bank account and I can have its been posted directly to Ms Olena Shcherbakova hotel management immediately. Here is the bank account infos once again.

Account Name: N. F.
Bank Name: Huntington Bank.
Account Number: 0268122XXXX
Routing Number: 0444000024.
Iban Number: HUNTU33.
Bank Address: 3175 E. Platte Avenue Colorado Springs, CO, 80909 US.
Type Of Account : Checking Account.

Let me know when you have the funds been sent to my secretary so I can have them paid to the hotel directly through a bitcoin wallet payment to them.

Yours Faithfully
John Peter ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

esqjohn.peter@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:13 pm

Attn:

Thank you for your mail. I really appreciate your effort at this point of time. Thank you for your quick response once again because I just can't imagine life with you in it. You are one in a million and I did tell my son about your helping hands until the funds are released as a new beneficiary. I believe we can really count on you. I will be waiting for your response back to me, so I will get in touch with Ms Olena Shcherbakova about the payment immediately and I will be waiting for the payment to slip once you made the payment to the bank account information provided to you. Thank you once again.

Let me know when you have the funds sent to my secretary so I can have it paid to the hotel directly through a bitcoin wallet payment to them.

Yours Faithfully
John Peter ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

esqjohn.peter@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:58 pm

Attn:

Thank you for your mail. Here"s the bank account information you requested from me. Here is the bank account infos once again. The Bank of America I gave still belongs to my secretary who is the same name. And it's good for international wire transfer So once you get it done, you can send me the payment slip to make a claim on the money immediately.

Account Name: N. F.
Bank Name: Bank Of America.
Account Number: 13910481XXXX
Routing Number: 123103716.
Wires: 026009593.
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N.
Bank Address: 5737 Barnes Rd, Springs, CO 80917, United States Of America..

Let me know when you can get the wire transfer done to my secretary, so I can have it paid to the hotel directly through a bitcoin wallet payment to them.

Yours Faithfully
John Peter ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.