Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shcherbakovam66@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

esqjohn.peter@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:07 pm

Okay. Thank you so much. I will be waiting for the payment slip once it done.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

esqjohn.peter@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:19 pm

Sir,

Thank you for your mail. I have been waiting for your message back to me since yesterdays I hope everything is good on your end over there even Ms Olena Shcherbakova was asking me about you some few hours back if you have finally made the payment because the hotel management they are on his neck now, I want you to know that everything is under 48 hours with the hotel management they want Ms Olena Shcherbakova to make the payment so they wil not send her pacing out of the hotel.

Kindly get back to me soonest.

Respond to confirm this message and document received.
Yours Faithfully
John Peter ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:57 pm

Dear

I have not heard from you after I gave you the certificate of deposit fund and did you get in touch with the lawyer to introduce you to the security firm to release the funds to you as a new beneficiary. I need you to keep me posted about what's going on? have you sent the funds that I needed for my guest house bills to the lawyer yet???? Please go ahead and make sure everything is successful with the lawyer and the security firm and please keep me posted about what's going on now???. I mean I want you to listen to their instructions given to you by the lawyer and the security firm so I can take my leave out of here. I wish you were here with me. You could see how my son and I are suffering . Please help me. The pain is too much to bear. I really count on you so much as a new beneficiary.

Please help me because I am devastated and I need help now.

Please respond

Thank you

Ms Olena Shcherbakova.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:42 pm

Here's my passport, please keep it safely.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

esqjohn.peter@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:00 pm

Attn:
Thank you for your mail and it's my legal privilege to contact you with full information on the legal process that will be involved in this transaction. Sorry about the delay on these legal documents but I believe it will give you an upper hand to make the claim on the funds. sir it is time for you to show sign on seriously because your attention is needed now.

Though i am not in Poland but i am in United States of America and i am the real sole attorney to Ms Olena Shcherbakova of Ukraine and i will honestly want you to follow me on this legal journey and claim with all sincerity so that this can be achieved and the fund can be transferred to you as the legal beneficiary without any hitch.

I was able to procure the affidavit of claim through a lawyer in Poland who was able to legally interpret the affidavit to English to suit the international standard so that it can be well communicated to you as the legal beneficiary.

The Affidavit is hereby attached for your perusal.

The power of attorney will be procured by tomorrow so that you can have the legal approval to claim the fund from the deposited firm.

Kindly get back to me soonest.

Respond to confirm this message and document received.

Yours Faithfully
John Peter ESQ

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

esqjohn.peter@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:28 pm

Attn: Sir.

Thank you for your mail and this is to inform you that you have been legally given an authority to claim the fund of only $10M belonging to Ms Olena Shcherbakova and this power of attorney hereby authorizes your legal claim and supports you to immediately contact the deposited firm for immediate handover of the fund after their own release process is observed according to their official policy.

The document which is the power of attorney is hereby attached and you are now instructed to contact the paying firm now without delay to follow the procedure of claims.

I will always be here to support and gives professional guidance when needed.
Kindly view the attached now and immediately contact the firm with the below details and update me always.

Company name: Société Générale Securities Services
Contact person: Rudnik Marek
Position: Deputy Head /Claim Director of SGSS Poland
Email: sgss22020@outlook.com

All I need is utmost honesty ,sincerity ,trust and safekeeping of the fund once it's received by you so that you can be able to suggest any investment that can favor my client Ms Olena Shcherbakova as she wishes and before her arrival to meet you ,you are authorized to take your percentage promised to you and keep the balance for my investment.

Thanks.

Yours Faithfully
John Peter ESQ

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:37 pm

Dear

Thank you for your email feedback. Am seriously counting on you to get things in order with the lawyer and the security firm to release the money so I could take my leave with my son and have a better life to live may god bless you thank you so much because the security firm as contacted me today to verified if I knew about you making the claim on the money with them and I told them thats correct that I gave you the authority as a new beneficiary to the money in their custody so please give ears to their instructions so they can release the money to you immediately while you took out your own 40% as an agreement and keep my 60% so I can start a very wonderful life again.

Please cooperate with him to speed up the transaction.

Please do update me from time to time.

Please help me because I am devastated and I need help now.

Please respond

Thank you.
Ms Olena Shcherbakova.

Attn:

Thank you for your mail and the content well noted.

Kindly be well informed that claims from this office have an official procedure which must strictly be adhered to.

I will hereby instruct you to forward the following for full confirmation and verification before the process of the fund release can be notified to you within 2 working days.

1.Full name and Contact Address
2.Direct telephone number
3.Occupation
4.Country of residence/Any form of identification
5.All documents related to this transaction of $10M showing that you are the legal beneficiary.

If the above stated information is received it will be verified and then we can commence the legal process of the fund release to you as the legal beneficiary.

Thank you

Rudnik Marek
Deputy Head /Claim Director of SGSS Poland
Société Générale Securities Services.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgss22020@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:01 pm

Attn:

Thank you for your mail and all the information well noted.

Sorry for the late response which was due to the legal process investigation to confirm your claim in a legitimate means which was carried out by our legal department and after verification of the documents and confirmation from the depositor your full claim was confirmed legal and authentic and we have already approved your fund disbursement according to our official process.

The following must be adhered to and answered immediately for immediate release of your fund.

1.Kindly be well informed that due to the huge sum of $10M the money cannot be released to you within 24 hours because you do not reside in POLAND and also it was agreed that the fund can be diplomatically be delivered to you in USA through diplomatic cargo means but you have to be able to pay for the flight ticket of the official company ambassador who will be able to take on the project and we can be able to contact the diplomatic transit region so that we can have a direct cargo delivery to your doorstep supported by the Government but in this mode of delivery all logistics must be observed at the airport before departure and upon arrival of the loaded cargo where the fund will be stacked in a box as cash and delivered to you directly.

This mode of delivery needs the involvement of the immigrations and customs which will be done by this company and will be secretly done in order not to expose to the public the content of the box.

This mode will require you to pay a certain amount of money which will be made known to you within 24 hours after the negotiation is completed after your response on this is received.

2.The second option is that we have a bank round the globe called SOCIETE GENERALE BANK and it's in the USA so all you need to do is to pay for the account opening which is almost $2.500 to open an international account so that the fund can be wired into the account and you can now be given all the privileges to operate the account normally and start your withdrawal but this will take 72 hours to enable the branch in USA coordinate all the legal paper framework in order to make sure that the fund is not questioned in the USA and all the documents duly filed and registered before the fund can be lodged in Directly been an affiliate bank to this company and with all logistics officially observed.

This is to let you know that this is an official practice because of the huge sum so that the fund will be legitimately received by you without any questioning and if it's done otherwise there might be seizure which this office does not tolerate.

I will advise you to make an option and get back to this office since your claim is confirmed legitimate so that the official fund release process can immediately commence within 24 hours.

We do full worldwide coordination of fund diplomatic transfers to avoid creating problems for our clients that is why we use our direct Government relationship to make sure all our services are done legally without hitch or failure but rather it might sound expensive because we give the best logistics and safety of every fund in our care.

Thank you

Respond soonest

Rudnik Marek
Deputy Head /Claim Director of SGSS Poland
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgss22020@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:40 pm

Let me check and get back to you.

Attn:

Thank you for your mail which was well understood.

After all my finding on your question about the optins 1, it will cost nothing less than $4,910 because of the logistics and the Government support and the other vital documents that's needed to be a provider on this optins1 so the choice is yours.

1.Kindly be well informed that due to the huge sum of $10M the money cannot be released to you within 24 hours because you do not reside in POLAND and also it was agreed that the fund can be diplomatically be delivered to you in USA through diplomatic cargo means but you have to be able to pay for the flight ticket of the official company ambassador who will be able to take on the project and we can be able to contact the diplomatic transit region so that we can have a direct cargo delivery to your doorstep supported by the Government but in this mode of delivery all logistics must be observed at the airport before departure and upon arrival of the loaded cargo where the fund will be stacked in a box as cash and delivered to you directly.

Also note that such an arrangement does not need much delay and it's an instant arrangement that will benefit and protect your identity till all the funds are received remotely by you in the comfort of your home. Kindly make sure that the fee is paid as soon as possible either option 1 or 2.

As soon as I hear from you now, I will immediately provide a bank account where the fee of option2 $2,500, optins1 $4,910, will be paid directly into for the documentations to be perfected by the lawyer and the account opened and the fund paid into it for safe keeping.

But I will advise you to follow the strict instructions and see that the fee is paid without any delay.

We do full worldwide coordination of fund diplomatic transfers to avoid creating problems for our clients that is why we use our direct Government relationship to make sure all our services are done legally without hitch or failure but rather it might sound expensive because we give the best logistics and safety of every fund in our care.

I await to hear from you immediately.

Thank you

Respond soonest

Rudnik Marek.
Deputy Head /Claim Director of SGSS Poland.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgss22020@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:39 pm

Attn:

Thank you for your mail which was well understood.

OK Great, Option #2 the best so far noted. We have started preparing all necessary documents on your info to approach the bank on opening the online access that enables you to have access to the online banking at any time of your own choice. I will prepare all documents and see that the fund is safely kept in an online bank account where you can operate remotely from the comfort of your own home. Here's the bank account information to the Mr. Gary .M. Carlton. (Chief Accountant) Société Générale Securities Services.

Bank name: Bank Of America.
Bank address: 222 Broadway Rd, New York, NY 10038.
Account holder's name: Mr. G. M. C.
Account holder's address: Lawrenceville. Georgia 30044.
Account number: 33407175XXXX
Routing number: 026009593.
Swift code: BOFAUS3N.
Amount to send: $2,500.

I await to hear from you immediately.

Thank you

Respond soonest

Rudnik Marek.
Deputy Head /Claim Director of SGSS Poland.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.