Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mis.sarahyung@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mis.sarahyung@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:02 pm

Money transfer scam:

Dear friend,
God bless you as you answer this humanitarian call. I'll give you more
details as soon as you reply.
I would appreciate your urgent response.
Respectfully,
Mrs Sarah Yung

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.14
Return-Path: <mrsenathipsripaipan8887@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.47]
Reply-To: mis.sarahyung@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 12:56:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CAN3eNxLXto3iG1Qp1Ggmj=+_1=DjaDWXe=km_PW3Pn_zQv232g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear friend,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mis.sarahyung@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:36 pm

Scammer's email address.: mis.sarahyung@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx
Thank you for getting back to me. My late husband, before he died, deposited a substantial amount of money with a bank called Kasikorn Bank Public Company Limited in Thailand, so I am proposing that I put your name forward as the new beneficiary so that you will use the money for humanitarian disbursements. I have decided to bequeath you my late husband's money, Engr. Philip Yung left before he died. Please, this proposition was genuinely born out to help the needy generously. It would be best if you were genuinely involved in this assignment.

I am proposing that you assist me in distributing the sum of US$17,850,000 to charity organisations, child education programs worldwide, cancer research centres, and other related organisations for the Glory of God. Our God is a God of Glory. The total amount is US$25,500,000.00, but I have resolved to give you 30% of the total amount, US$7,650,000.00, as your compensation. At the same time, the remaining US$17,850,000.00 will be distributed among the charity organisations.

I have long been diagnosed with Colon and rectal cancer, and my doctors said I had little time to live, so I want to use the little time I have to do something noble.

You must have wondered why I called out for you; why not use those around me? My family members believe I can no longer make decisions on my own, so they intend to override all my instructions which they wickedly carried out recently when I directed them to give out a certain percentage of my money/belongs to charities. Still, instead, they converted them to their own, so I have no hope that they will honour my last wish after I must have gone, and they are ignorant of this account and the money.

My late husband, who passed away seven years ago, worked very hard for this money, so I do not intend to allow anyone to lavish the money with nothing noble to show. My husband's family, since the demise of my husband (Philip), have been fighting very hard to convert all his properties to themselves; despite all the fortunes that were allocated to them and their immediate families, they would not rest until all the money are squandered, but I have refused to allow it to happen, so I am seeking your help to help me distribute this money to less privilege in our societies since I have no child and no one to inherit this money from me.

As soon as I receive your reply with your particulars, full name, home address, Phone (WhatsApp or Telegram), International Passport and Your profession, my Lawyer in Singapore and Thailand will contact you for more details.

Once again, may the good Lord bless you.
Respectfully,
Mrs Sarah Yun
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.