Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officeliaison925@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officeliaison925@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:49 am

Middle-man Scam:

Good Day,

This letter serves as a confirmation of my interest to partner with you on a long term profitable venture with my company; I need a potential business partner in a crude oil venture of two million barrels monthly involving the National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC) and an Asia Refining Company.

This crude oil venture will gain commissions up to the value of $6 Million in revenue approximately per trade with the NOC; I will present you with more details of this venture subsequent to your response.

Regards,

Sani Idris Ibrahim

Email: officeliaison925@gmail.com

Independent Feasibility/Project Management Consultant

Oil Refining Companies Africa/Asia

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.139
Return-Path: <jackjohannes11@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.195]
Reply-To: jackjohannes11@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 11:31:05 +0100
Message-ID: <CAB9AwUm33JRqVH9mpodMb1i7DCqeiQiLvxLKtGvbXAvaxgwFQQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: OIL VENTURE
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: officeliaison925@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:33 pm

Scammer's email address.: officeliaison925@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx
Good Morning,

Thank you for your email response and interest on this project, please permit me to introduce myself. I earn a living in the oil industry as an independent Feasibility/Project Management Consultant to oil refineries and other oil industries in Southern African, East Africa and some parts of Asia. We are based in Japan, London and Johannesburg RSA. Our mandate includes identifying specific licensed crude oil export/ marketing firms and recommending these firms to the oil refineries for supply of crude oil to the refineries.

On my desk is a mandate from one of the refineries to arrange for crude oil purchase from Libya for up to 2,000,000 barrels on monthly bases for 12 calendar months. The essence of my reaching out to you is the fact that I am in the process of building a middle man structure to mediate between the 2 parties involved before the contract is signed. You may be wondering why I cannot do it by myself right? The honest fact is that as a consultant to these oil refineries, we are not allowed to act as suppliers of crude oil to them as well, hence the reason I need a trustworthy person outside my work circle in order to maintain a discreet profile.

I wish to extend this partnership to you my friend to build a middle man structure with you, while I work from the back to guide you. Our commission/brokerage as middle persons is between $2 - $3 per barrel as case may be. So if the target of 2M barrels is met monthly we stand to share $4M - $6M every month for a span of 12 months with possible extension.

Worry less about the speedy sales as I have contacts within oil producing country's top officials for license of crude oil export/lifting to any firm I present for this business. Therefore if you can be able to handle this transaction with honesty and integrity, you should come back to me immediately for more details, Your urgent response is highly needed

Regards.

Mr. Sani Idris Ibrahim
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.